Dr. John Mark, Stanford

kitomd21

Thanks again for your replies. I just spoke with Stanford and they also recommended Sutter Sacramento. Currently, our insurance plan doesn't cover Stanford or Sutter!!! However, my impression from Stanford is that UCD is essentially not recommended as a standard in CF care...to put it lightly...

kitomd21

Thanks again for your replies. I just spoke with Stanford and they also recommended Sutter Sacramento. Currently, our insurance plan doesn't cover Stanford or Sutter!!! However, my impression from Stanford is that UCD is essentially not recommended as a standard in CF care...to put it lightly...

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21