effect of weather on CF

Playswithpixels

High humidity bothers me, and wind. I asked my Doctor about this and he said it could be from all the particles that the rain brings down from the sky and of course the wind is constantly stirring up stuff. I live in Tennessee, the "Allergy and mold capital of the world", but I love it here it is so beautiful. I've been told I'd do better in a dryer more constant climate, but I don't think I could bare to leave my friends and family. Cold bother me a little if is below 30 degrees.

Andrea 32 w/CF F507 & F508 FEV1 34%

Playswithpixels

High humidity bothers me, and wind. I asked my Doctor about this and he said it could be from all the particles that the rain brings down from the sky and of course the wind is constantly stirring up stuff. I live in Tennessee, the "Allergy and mold capital of the world", but I love it here it is so beautiful. I've been told I'd do better in a dryer more constant climate, but I don't think I could bare to leave my friends and family. Cold bother me a little if is below 30 degrees.

Playswithpixels

Playswithpixels

Playswithpixels

<br />
<br />Andrea 32 w/CF F507 & F508 FEV1 34%

T

TonyaH

My son had only digestive issues for his first 81/2years in Michigan. But we moved to North Carolina 16 months ago and his lung involvement has "woken up". It's really frustrating, actually, because I have to wonder if our move made him sick.

T

TonyaH

My son had only digestive issues for his first 81/2years in Michigan. But we moved to North Carolina 16 months ago and his lung involvement has "woken up". It's really frustrating, actually, because I have to wonder if our move made him sick.

T

TonyaH

T

TonyaH

T

TonyaH

jamie6girl

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Playswithpixels</b></i>

I live in Tennessee, the "Allergy and mold capital of the world", but I love it here it is so beautiful. I've been told I'd do better in a dryer more constant climate, but I don't think I could bare to leave my friends and family. Cold bother me a little if is below 30 degrees. </end quote></div>
<br><br>
Where in TN do you live? I live in Memphis, and the pollen is so bad right now!

jamie6girl

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Playswithpixels</b></i>

I live in Tennessee, the "Allergy and mold capital of the world", but I love it here it is so beautiful. I've been told I'd do better in a dryer more constant climate, but I don't think I could bare to leave my friends and family. Cold bother me a little if is below 30 degrees. </end quote></div>
<br><br>

jamie6girl

<br><br>

jamie6girl

I live in Tennessee, the "Allergy and mold capital of the world", but I love it here it is so beautiful. I've been told I'd do better in a dryer more constant climate, but I don't think I could bare to leave my friends and family. Cold bother me a little if is below 30 degrees. </end quote>
<br><br>

jamie6girl

I live in Tennessee, the "Allergy and mold capital of the world", but I love it here it is so beautiful. I've been told I'd do better in a dryer more constant climate, but I don't think I could bare to leave my friends and family. Cold bother me a little if is below 30 degrees. </end quote>
<br><br>

Sevenstars

Yes, yes, salty ocean air definitely helps me.

brb getting insurance to pay for a beach house. *shifty eyes*

(Seriously though, I do terrible in the winter due to reactive airways, I'd love to see a study comparing FEV to average temp/humidity/precipitation)

Sevenstars

(Seriously though, I do terrible in the winter due to reactive airways, I'd love to see a study comparing FEV to average temp/humidity/precipitation)

Sevenstars

Sevenstars

Sevenstars

<br />
<br />brb getting insurance to pay for a beach house. *shifty eyes*
<br />
<br />(Seriously though, I do terrible in the winter due to reactive airways, I'd love to see a study comparing FEV to average temp/humidity/precipitation)