Endoscopy

ladybug

Thanks, Joni!

Yeah, they always said thrush would be on the sides of my mouth and my tounge, but mine just stayed on the roof of my mouth. I scraped it off with my fingernail like every couple hours for YEARS. It was disgusting. They just kept saying it was from not having my sugars under control or something and that thrush would bleed or be super irritated when scratched, which mine never did.

Its sad that the GI doc took one look last week before the endo and said, "wow, you deff have a lot of yeast in your mouth." How did at least 5 CF docs miss that?!@? FIVE!!!!

Anyway, thanks, yeah, its great having a smooth roof of my mouth again. I just hope after treatment, it doesn't come back.....

ladybug

Thanks, Joni!

Yeah, they always said thrush would be on the sides of my mouth and my tounge, but mine just stayed on the roof of my mouth. I scraped it off with my fingernail like every couple hours for YEARS. It was disgusting. They just kept saying it was from not having my sugars under control or something and that thrush would bleed or be super irritated when scratched, which mine never did.

Its sad that the GI doc took one look last week before the endo and said, "wow, you deff have a lot of yeast in your mouth." How did at least 5 CF docs miss that?!@? FIVE!!!!

Anyway, thanks, yeah, its great having a smooth roof of my mouth again. I just hope after treatment, it doesn't come back.....

ladybug

Thanks, Joni!

ladybug

Thanks, Joni!

ladybug

Thanks, Joni!
<br />
<br />Yeah, they always said thrush would be on the sides of my mouth and my tounge, but mine just stayed on the roof of my mouth. I scraped it off with my fingernail like every couple hours for YEARS. It was disgusting. They just kept saying it was from not having my sugars under control or something and that thrush would bleed or be super irritated when scratched, which mine never did.
<br />
<br />Its sad that the GI doc took one look last week before the endo and said, "wow, you deff have a lot of yeast in your mouth." How did at least 5 CF docs miss that?!@? FIVE!!!!
<br />
<br />Anyway, thanks, yeah, its great having a smooth roof of my mouth again. I just hope after treatment, it doesn't come back.....

M

MiddleAgedLady

Ask your docs about taking a probiotic to keep the yeast at bay. It's a huge help and no prescription needed. I stay on it all the time.

M

MiddleAgedLady

Ask your docs about taking a probiotic to keep the yeast at bay. It's a huge help and no prescription needed. I stay on it all the time.

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady