Entering 2nd BB competition

lilmac7

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let y'all know I'm entering my second bodybuilding competion on April 28th. I hope I do well after all the hard work I've been putting in at the gym and all the stuffing (of food) I've been doing, yes I mean that litterally! I don't really get the chance to get hungry much I've just been stuffing myself on clock time. I'm hoping to weigh 10lbs maybe if I'm lucky 15lbs heavier than last year's show which I'm dead on for the 10lbs but really pushing it for the 15. Anyway wish me luck and I'll try to get some progress pics up so y'all can see and critique/congratulate or whatever my progress. Who knows maybe I can inspire or help someone out to reach where I'm at, it's been a long hard hall but I did it so I know it's possible.

Mark

lilmac7

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let y'all know I'm entering my second bodybuilding competion on April 28th. I hope I do well after all the hard work I've been putting in at the gym and all the stuffing (of food) I've been doing, yes I mean that litterally! I don't really get the chance to get hungry much I've just been stuffing myself on clock time. I'm hoping to weigh 10lbs maybe if I'm lucky 15lbs heavier than last year's show which I'm dead on for the 10lbs but really pushing it for the 15. Anyway wish me luck and I'll try to get some progress pics up so y'all can see and critique/congratulate or whatever my progress. Who knows maybe I can inspire or help someone out to reach where I'm at, it's been a long hard hall but I did it so I know it's possible.

Mark

lilmac7

Mark

MYBOY

That's awesome! Please do post some pictures! I hope my son will always stay active and love sports like he does now. He is just solid and he weighs around 95 pounds - 4th grade 10yrs old and tallest in his class. It really gives me hope when I see some of you doing so good!! Keep working and post those pictures!! Good luck at competition!!

MYBOY

That's awesome! Please do post some pictures! I hope my son will always stay active and love sports like he does now. He is just solid and he weighs around 95 pounds - 4th grade 10yrs old and tallest in his class. It really gives me hope when I see some of you doing so good!! Keep working and post those pictures!! Good luck at competition!!

MYBOY

lilmac7

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>CaliSally</b></i>

Congratulations on such an arduous task!

Other than meat, where do you get your protein from?</end quote></div>

when you say meat are you refering to beef? if you are then I also eat chicken and different fish and also beans in some dishes but not so much that I would consider it in the broad picture if you understand what I mean. I also take protein shakes namely Muscle Milk and Isopure, you can look those up online and you should find them. I also take loads of amino acid tablets, which as you may know your body breaks protein down into amino acids so they are just a more easily available form of protein.

lilmac7

when you say meat are you refering to beef? if you are then I also eat chicken and different fish and also beans in some dishes but not so much that I would consider it in the broad picture if you understand what I mean. I also take protein shakes namely Muscle Milk and Isopure, you can look those up online and you should find them. I also take loads of amino acid tablets, which as you may know your body breaks protein down into amino acids so they are just a more easily available form of protein.

lilmac7

lilmac7

yep it worked, gosh! looks like I saw a ghost! lol next time I'll try to smile. Yeh I know I'm in my boxers but I can't be shy of that, the others are even more embarrassing in them posing trunks/speedo type things! LOL

lilmac7

yep it worked, gosh! looks like I saw a ghost! lol next time I'll try to smile. Yeh I know I'm in my boxers but I can't be shy of that, the others are even more embarrassing in them posing trunks/speedo type things! LOL

lilmac7

CaliSally

Thanks for the info.
High protein is hard on the kidneys, and I have diabetes.
You mentioned the amino acids, which I'm only somewhat familiar with - so my question is: taking amino acid supps can help build muscle? If so, do you know if they are hard on the kidneys? It may be something you don't know, but I thought I'd ask.
Also, do you take a multi-tab type thing in amino acid form, or a variety?

My appetite sucks and so I have trouble getting enough protein. This is why I'm curious. Maybe you can shed some light...?

CaliSally

Thanks for the info.
High protein is hard on the kidneys, and I have diabetes.
You mentioned the amino acids, which I'm only somewhat familiar with - so my question is: taking amino acid supps can help build muscle? If so, do you know if they are hard on the kidneys? It may be something you don't know, but I thought I'd ask.
Also, do you take a multi-tab type thing in amino acid form, or a variety?

My appetite sucks and so I have trouble getting enough protein. This is why I'm curious. Maybe you can shed some light...?