Excercise

RunnerErin

Hey Everyone! My name is Erin w/cf and I am 18 (almost 19) years old. I just finished my first year of college in Iowa! To tell my story in the short version, I am a runner. I was a 3 time state champion in Nebraska in the 1 mile and 2 mile. I am trying to keep active with my cystic fibrosis. I am very healthy and give my credit to the excercise I do everyday. I compete for a college track team also. What are you doing to stay active and keep excersising for healthy lungs with Cystic Fibrosis??

RunnerErin

Hey Everyone! My name is Erin w/cf and I am 18 (almost 19) years old. I just finished my first year of college in Iowa! To tell my story in the short version, I am a runner. I was a 3 time state champion in Nebraska in the 1 mile and 2 mile. I am trying to keep active with my cystic fibrosis. I am very healthy and give my credit to the excercise I do everyday. I compete for a college track team also. What are you doing to stay active and keep excersising for healthy lungs with Cystic Fibrosis??

RunnerErin

RunnerErin

RunnerErin

RunnerErin

Chaggie

I believe exercise is just as important as all the treatments we do. I play hockey at least twice a week, and hit the gym 3 times a week.

Chaggie

I believe exercise is just as important as all the treatments we do. I play hockey at least twice a week, and hit the gym 3 times a week.

Chaggie

Chaggie

Chaggie

Chaggie

Lilith

Swimming, yoga, and my mini-cycle...those are my best friends when it comes to exercise. I'm hoping they'll bring my lung function up a bit!

Congratulations on keeping healthy for so long, Erin. State champion?! That's quite the accomplishment!

Lilith

Swimming, yoga, and my mini-cycle...those are my best friends when it comes to exercise. I'm hoping they'll bring my lung function up a bit!

Congratulations on keeping healthy for so long, Erin. State champion?! That's quite the accomplishment!

Lilith

Lilith

Lilith

Lilith

MYBOY

Hey Erin - I'm from Iowa too. We go to the Univ of Neb Med Center - is that where you go? I have a 10 yr old - he jumps on trampoline, rides bike, plays baseball, football and basketball. Stays very active and has been pretty healthy (knock on wood). In fact at his baseball camp the coach and high school kids couldn't believe how good he was for his age and told him a good team will be recruiting him some day. It always breaks my heart to think how good and determined he is at sports - but may not be able to play someday. I love hearing stories about people like you doing so good - it really gives me hope!!

My husband was very good at basketball and football and had colleges begging him to play - so he does get that from him! He does his vest and albuteral and pulmozyme once a day for now.

MYBOY

Hey Erin - I'm from Iowa too. We go to the Univ of Neb Med Center - is that where you go? I have a 10 yr old - he jumps on trampoline, rides bike, plays baseball, football and basketball. Stays very active and has been pretty healthy (knock on wood). In fact at his baseball camp the coach and high school kids couldn't believe how good he was for his age and told him a good team will be recruiting him some day. It always breaks my heart to think how good and determined he is at sports - but may not be able to play someday. I love hearing stories about people like you doing so good - it really gives me hope!!

My husband was very good at basketball and football and had colleges begging him to play - so he does get that from him! He does his vest and albuteral and pulmozyme once a day for now.