Exercise or gain weight?

dswilson67

Dan does do some cardio, but mostly lifting weights. He also drinks a protein shakes too. I really do think that helps keep the weight on. When lifting weights you definately need the protein to build muscles. Maybe even eating fatter cuts of meat will help too.

dswilson67

Dan does do some cardio, but mostly lifting weights. He also drinks a protein shakes too. I really do think that helps keep the weight on. When lifting weights you definately need the protein to build muscles. Maybe even eating fatter cuts of meat will help too.

dswilson67

dswilson67

dswilson67

<br />

phutton

Happy Sunday!!

I agree with most everyone. It should not be exercise or weight gain....DO BOTH. Focus on Strength. Swimming is a great way to gain strength, but not lose weight. Swimming is not a great way to lose weight unless you are doing it for hours. So swimming is a great way to gain strength, improve lungs, and increase appetite.

phutton

Happy Sunday!!

I agree with most everyone. It should not be exercise or weight gain....DO BOTH. Focus on Strength. Swimming is a great way to gain strength, but not lose weight. Swimming is not a great way to lose weight unless you are doing it for hours. So swimming is a great way to gain strength, improve lungs, and increase appetite.

phutton

Happy Sunday!!

phutton

Happy Sunday!!

phutton

Happy Sunday!!
<br />
<br />I agree with most everyone. It should not be exercise or weight gain....DO BOTH. Focus on Strength. Swimming is a great way to gain strength, but not lose weight. Swimming is not a great way to lose weight unless you are doing it for hours. So swimming is a great way to gain strength, improve lungs, and increase appetite.
<br />
<br />
<br />