F/U Poll for CFers Who Work Full Time

lmattaway

1) 15min nebs (study drug - denufosol) 3 times a day and 4 days a week I go to the gym for an hour
2) 8-10/night (I'm a big sleeper, even with those hours during the week I still nap on the weekends for a few hours)

lmattaway

1) 15min nebs (study drug - denufosol) 3 times a day and 4 days a week I go to the gym for an hour
2) 8-10/night (I'm a big sleeper, even with those hours during the week I still nap on the weekends for a few hours)

lmattaway

lmattaway

lmattaway

<br />2) 8-10/night (I'm a big sleeper, even with those hours during the week I still nap on the weekends for a few hours)

southbound

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>how did you do your nebs in the car?? That would be so awesome. I once asked my doctor if there was something I could plug into the cigarette lighter slot-thingy, and he said it didn't provide enough power to make the fine mist needed to get really deep into our lungs.</end quote></div>

That's not true at all. The PARI trek does just that and it's just as powerful as a full-size.

southbound

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>how did you do your nebs in the car?? That would be so awesome. I once asked my doctor if there was something I could plug into the cigarette lighter slot-thingy, and he said it didn't provide enough power to make the fine mist needed to get really deep into our lungs.</end quote></div>

That's not true at all. The PARI trek does just that and it's just as powerful as a full-size.

southbound

southbound

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>how did you do your nebs in the car?? That would be so awesome. I once asked my doctor if there was something I could plug into the cigarette lighter slot-thingy, and he said it didn't provide enough power to make the fine mist needed to get really deep into our lungs.</end quote>

southbound

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>how did you do your nebs in the car?? That would be so awesome. I once asked my doctor if there was something I could plug into the cigarette lighter slot-thingy, and he said it didn't provide enough power to make the fine mist needed to get really deep into our lungs.</end quote>
<br />
<br />That's not true at all. The PARI trek does just that and it's just as powerful as a full-size.
<br />
<br />