FEV1 worse then it should be

Jbenjamin152

Have your doctors notices any PLUGS in your ct scans or chest x-ray. This can ba a reason for the worse than it should be FEV1. I agree with stepping up the excersis. I had a time in my teens when I had worse Fev1's than I have now and soon there after I started to run, cross country, I ran up to 15 miles aday., I started out running up and down the road from my hous till the end of the road, then I SLOWLY began being able to run farther and farther, I saw something that my docs said was impossible, I gained some of my fev1 levels that were lost back. I still run much less than then but I still do run some. I have 2 children that account for much of my excersis now.

Jbenjamin152

Have your doctors notices any PLUGS in your ct scans or chest x-ray. This can ba a reason for the worse than it should be FEV1. I agree with stepping up the excersis. I had a time in my teens when I had worse Fev1's than I have now and soon there after I started to run, cross country, I ran up to 15 miles aday., I started out running up and down the road from my hous till the end of the road, then I SLOWLY began being able to run farther and farther, I saw something that my docs said was impossible, I gained some of my fev1 levels that were lost back. I still run much less than then but I still do run some. I have 2 children that account for much of my excersis now.

Jbenjamin152

Jbenjamin152

Jbenjamin152

Alexander

Hey guys,
sorry I didnt write an answer for so long but I had to work all week and I was just too exhausted. Those Acidolpholus capsules I actually did take them for a while that one time. I will try to start taking them again.
Sorry Jbenjamin152 I'm not familiar with the word PLUGS in association with ct scans. All I can say is that i have some isolated unreparable damages on the very top of my lungs. Maybe that is what you mean. Otherwise there are some sputum gatherings in 1-2 places, but not much. I started doing excerises now too. Today I did pilates next week i will try to start running again or riding my bike.

Doc says that getting rid of this fungus in my lungs should dramatically increase my lung function. I just hope its true. Untill then I'll get as much mucus out as possible.

Alexander

Hey guys,
sorry I didnt write an answer for so long but I had to work all week and I was just too exhausted. Those Acidolpholus capsules I actually did take them for a while that one time. I will try to start taking them again.
Sorry Jbenjamin152 I'm not familiar with the word PLUGS in association with ct scans. All I can say is that i have some isolated unreparable damages on the very top of my lungs. Maybe that is what you mean. Otherwise there are some sputum gatherings in 1-2 places, but not much. I started doing excerises now too. Today I did pilates next week i will try to start running again or riding my bike.

Doc says that getting rid of this fungus in my lungs should dramatically increase my lung function. I just hope its true. Untill then I'll get as much mucus out as possible.

Alexander

Hey guys,

Alexander

Hey guys,

Alexander

Hey guys,
<br />sorry I didnt write an answer for so long but I had to work all week and I was just too exhausted. Those Acidolpholus capsules I actually did take them for a while that one time. I will try to start taking them again.
<br />Sorry Jbenjamin152 I'm not familiar with the word PLUGS in association with ct scans. All I can say is that i have some isolated unreparable damages on the very top of my lungs. Maybe that is what you mean. Otherwise there are some sputum gatherings in 1-2 places, but not much. I started doing excerises now too. Today I did pilates next week i will try to start running again or riding my bike.
<br />
<br />Doc says that getting rid of this fungus in my lungs should dramatically increase my lung function. I just hope its true. Untill then I'll get as much mucus out as possible.

Zara

Hey Alexander,

Just a thought, can they not give you steroids to see whether your lung function increases?

anyways, what exactly is the name of this fungus you have in your lungs?

Zara

Hey Alexander,

Just a thought, can they not give you steroids to see whether your lung function increases?

Zara

Hey Alexander,

Zara

Hey Alexander,

Zara

Hey Alexander,
<br />
<br />Just a thought, can they not give you steroids to see whether your lung function increases?
<br />
<br />anyways, what exactly is the name of this fungus you have in your lungs?