For Women Post TX

kbquincy

Thank you for all your responses. They give me some information and resources for my doctor. It is so frustrating. Kim

kbquincy

Thank you for all your responses. They give me some information and resources for my doctor. It is so frustrating. Kim

kbquincy

kbquincy

kbquincy

athanasia

well, its funny you should ask that. in 03 i broke up with my first bf (in feb). started bleeding constant. might have a day or two off a month. saw my gyno and no medical reason. it went on til oct. then went to clockwork. then feb came around again, started again. til oct again. then clockwork. i tried birth control stuff, she gave me anti fungals and anti biotics to make sure there wasnt something she missed like an infection. nothing.next feb started then oct and clockwork again. she did a dnc to remove most of the clots and mucus and that worked for about a month and a half then back. when the third oct came, clockwork and stayed that way. i was good for a year and a half. then i got really sick and lost a lot of weight and no period at all for 3+ months then transplant.
three or four months after transplant, period came back normal but heavier, figured from not having one. then around july after breaking up with 3rd bf it started again and has been going ever since. its heavier then the times before, i will soak through supers in min. docs dont know what to do. some people say it is psychosematic. that it involves your thoughts about your feminity and sexuality. i know the three years that it happened i was stressing about my ex, missing him and finally got over him when i found my 3rd bf. breaking up with him was hard but better for us both. my last bf i was so happy with but it was still there so i dont know. i know im talking to my therapist about it to see what she thinks since no one else knows. im glad to hear im not the only one but i am the only one that had it pre tx so i dont know. thanks everyone for your experiences.

athanasia

well, its funny you should ask that. in 03 i broke up with my first bf (in feb). started bleeding constant. might have a day or two off a month. saw my gyno and no medical reason. it went on til oct. then went to clockwork. then feb came around again, started again. til oct again. then clockwork. i tried birth control stuff, she gave me anti fungals and anti biotics to make sure there wasnt something she missed like an infection. nothing.next feb started then oct and clockwork again. she did a dnc to remove most of the clots and mucus and that worked for about a month and a half then back. when the third oct came, clockwork and stayed that way. i was good for a year and a half. then i got really sick and lost a lot of weight and no period at all for 3+ months then transplant.
three or four months after transplant, period came back normal but heavier, figured from not having one. then around july after breaking up with 3rd bf it started again and has been going ever since. its heavier then the times before, i will soak through supers in min. docs dont know what to do. some people say it is psychosematic. that it involves your thoughts about your feminity and sexuality. i know the three years that it happened i was stressing about my ex, missing him and finally got over him when i found my 3rd bf. breaking up with him was hard but better for us both. my last bf i was so happy with but it was still there so i dont know. i know im talking to my therapist about it to see what she thinks since no one else knows. im glad to hear im not the only one but i am the only one that had it pre tx so i dont know. thanks everyone for your experiences.

athanasia

athanasia

athanasia

<br />three or four months after transplant, period came back normal but heavier, figured from not having one. then around july after breaking up with 3rd bf it started again and has been going ever since. its heavier then the times before, i will soak through supers in min. docs dont know what to do. some people say it is psychosematic. that it involves your thoughts about your feminity and sexuality. i know the three years that it happened i was stressing about my ex, missing him and finally got over him when i found my 3rd bf. breaking up with him was hard but better for us both. my last bf i was so happy with but it was still there so i dont know. i know im talking to my therapist about it to see what she thinks since no one else knows. im glad to hear im not the only one but i am the only one that had it pre tx so i dont know. thanks everyone for your experiences.

coltsfan715

Summer,

I believe that I may have had some issues with that cervical ectropion problem pre transplant. I know that there were several times that I had my gyno tell me that there was an area she was seeing that seemed to be larger than what it should be and after looking up what you mentioned and seeing pictures she described something similar to what I saw pictures of.

That being said - though I did have a few cauterizations PRE transplant I have had my gyno tell me that things appear to have improved greatly since my transplant. There isn't any inflammation or excess mucous/discharge production or anything like that.

As for the BC pills I have taken them since I was 18 primarily for cramps - I suffer from dysmenorrhea if I don't have the aid of BC pills to kind of take the edge off. I also had my transplant docs give me a script for lortab in the event I needed it because Aleve was the only thing that helped relieve my pain Pre transplant.

Either way I will say I have seen improvement recently though I'm not 100% sure why the past few months things have started to improve in regards to the frequent ness of the cycles.

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Summer,

I believe that I may have had some issues with that cervical ectropion problem pre transplant. I know that there were several times that I had my gyno tell me that there was an area she was seeing that seemed to be larger than what it should be and after looking up what you mentioned and seeing pictures she described something similar to what I saw pictures of.

That being said - though I did have a few cauterizations PRE transplant I have had my gyno tell me that things appear to have improved greatly since my transplant. There isn't any inflammation or excess mucous/discharge production or anything like that.

As for the BC pills I have taken them since I was 18 primarily for cramps - I suffer from dysmenorrhea if I don't have the aid of BC pills to kind of take the edge off. I also had my transplant docs give me a script for lortab in the event I needed it because Aleve was the only thing that helped relieve my pain Pre transplant.

Either way I will say I have seen improvement recently though I'm not 100% sure why the past few months things have started to improve in regards to the frequent ness of the cycles.

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Summer,

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Summer,

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Summer,
<br />
<br />I believe that I may have had some issues with that cervical ectropion problem pre transplant. I know that there were several times that I had my gyno tell me that there was an area she was seeing that seemed to be larger than what it should be and after looking up what you mentioned and seeing pictures she described something similar to what I saw pictures of.
<br />
<br />That being said - though I did have a few cauterizations PRE transplant I have had my gyno tell me that things appear to have improved greatly since my transplant. There isn't any inflammation or excess mucous/discharge production or anything like that.
<br />
<br />As for the BC pills I have taken them since I was 18 primarily for cramps - I suffer from dysmenorrhea if I don't have the aid of BC pills to kind of take the edge off. I also had my transplant docs give me a script for lortab in the event I needed it because Aleve was the only thing that helped relieve my pain Pre transplant.
<br />
<br />Either way I will say I have seen improvement recently though I'm not 100% sure why the past few months things have started to improve in regards to the frequent ness of the cycles.
<br />
<br />Take Care,
<br />Lindsey

MissOxygenUSA

I'm still pre transplant. About 6 months before I got listed, I got Mirena for birth control. As soon as they put it in, i started bleeding and I didn't stop for the whole time I had it. IT was a living hell. I NEVER wanna have to go through that again. I can definitely sympathize with what you ladies have gone through and are going through.

I pray that that doesn't happen to me post transplant. But if it does, at least I'll know i'm not the only one! Thanks for sharing!

MissOxygenUSA

I'm still pre transplant. About 6 months before I got listed, I got Mirena for birth control. As soon as they put it in, i started bleeding and I didn't stop for the whole time I had it. IT was a living hell. I NEVER wanna have to go through that again. I can definitely sympathize with what you ladies have gone through and are going through.

I pray that that doesn't happen to me post transplant. But if it does, at least I'll know i'm not the only one! Thanks for sharing!

MissOxygenUSA

MissOxygenUSA

MissOxygenUSA

<br />
<br />I pray that that doesn't happen to me post transplant. But if it does, at least I'll know i'm not the only one! Thanks for sharing!