Frequencer

Liza

Most definantly! I will have to get her e-mail address for you. I will be sure to get that for you today. I am not on my home computer and that's where it's at. There are two people, the first person is Dena Bates, last I knew she was in San Francisco, but after my initial contact I only dealt with Julie Robert. She is wonderful and always quick to respond unless she is out of the office and then it has only taken a day or two. Still excellent, I think.

Liza

Most definantly! I will have to get her e-mail address for you. I will be sure to get that for you today. I am not on my home computer and that's where it's at. There are two people, the first person is Dena Bates, last I knew she was in San Francisco, but after my initial contact I only dealt with Julie Robert. She is wonderful and always quick to respond unless she is out of the office and then it has only taken a day or two. Still excellent, I think.

Liza

Liza

Liza

<br />

Liza

Emily, I sent you another PM. D.Bates is no longer with Dymedso, have alternate contact.
<br />

Kendra

Okay so I have heard of a frequencer but not sure what it is. Be great if you could post a picture. I will try that website too.

thanks

Kendra

Okay so I have heard of a frequencer but not sure what it is. Be great if you could post a picture. I will try that website too.

thanks

Kendra

thanks

Kendra

thanks

Kendra

<br />
<br />thanks