Funny CF Stories

AnD

My belly button was off center (to the right) after my last (4th surgery through the same spot), and about the time it had finally gravitated back to center, I got pregnant- boy, was it wayyyy off center for a while there. Of course, my family thought it was a lot funnier than I did. Gave my ob a double take a couple of times when I was being measured- lol.

AnD

My belly button was off center (to the right) after my last (4th surgery through the same spot), and about the time it had finally gravitated back to center, I got pregnant- boy, was it wayyyy off center for a while there. Of course, my family thought it was a lot funnier than I did. Gave my ob a double take a couple of times when I was being measured- lol.

JennifersHope

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Giggles</b></i>

Here is a real funny one we thought. I let out a fart on my stepsons jacket when we were at the bowling alley. I happen to sit on it and farted. We then got ready to leave and he put it on and said something along the lines of " my jacket smells like someone took a crap on it". Well I just about died of laughter. I was laughing so hard cause no one knew I farted on it!

I did confess and then everyone just about peed in their pants from laughing. For some reason my family thinks farting is the funniest thing ever!

It sure helps to laugh that hard and get the mucus out from coughing!

Jennifer 35 Years old with CF and CFRD</end quote></div>

THIS ONE MADE ME BURST OUT LAUGHING SO HARD...

JennifersHope

Here is a real funny one we thought. I let out a fart on my stepsons jacket when we were at the bowling alley. I happen to sit on it and farted. We then got ready to leave and he put it on and said something along the lines of " my jacket smells like someone took a crap on it". Well I just about died of laughter. I was laughing so hard cause no one knew I farted on it!

I did confess and then everyone just about peed in their pants from laughing. For some reason my family thinks farting is the funniest thing ever!

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

Jennifer 35 Years old with CF and CFRD</end quote>

JennifersHope

Jennifer 35 Years old with CF and CFRD</end quote>

lilmac7

Well....this one should spark some ideas for revenge for some people. There's nothing like driving along carrying some close friends or family in the car and when you feel a good one instead of struggling to hold it just very quietly and gingerly put on the window lock and let it go ever so silently. Believe me the reaction of everyone stuggling trying to put down the windows and even opening the doors slightly in an attempt to get some fresh air will have you laughing so hard you have to pull over! Or release the window lock and watch them hang their heads out like dogs, LOL

Another funny one that happened recently when I went on a trip with my girlfriend and her friend. We shared the hotel room to save money so we'd have more for shopping. Well I had to take a crap sooo bad and you know when you can tell it's just going to be wrong! I mean you just know it will funk so bad from how your belly is rolling. Well I warned them "I'm going in and when I come out the bathroom will be out of commission for at least 15-20 minutes if you're lucky and I even gave her (my girlfriend's friend) the opportunity to go use it before me if she wanted to, she declined the offer. So anyway I did my business and sure enough it was deadly again I warned after coming out not to go in for a while. I jumped on the bed and started watching TV for a few minutes and forgot and wasn't paying them any mind then all of a sudden I hear a loud shout "*****!" Needless to say I was in stiches!

lilmac7

Well....this one should spark some ideas for revenge for some people. There's nothing like driving along carrying some close friends or family in the car and when you feel a good one instead of struggling to hold it just very quietly and gingerly put on the window lock and let it go ever so silently. Believe me the reaction of everyone stuggling trying to put down the windows and even opening the doors slightly in an attempt to get some fresh air will have you laughing so hard you have to pull over! Or release the window lock and watch them hang their heads out like dogs, LOL

Another funny one that happened recently when I went on a trip with my girlfriend and her friend. We shared the hotel room to save money so we'd have more for shopping. Well I had to take a crap sooo bad and you know when you can tell it's just going to be wrong! I mean you just know it will funk so bad from how your belly is rolling. Well I warned them "I'm going in and when I come out the bathroom will be out of commission for at least 15-20 minutes if you're lucky and I even gave her (my girlfriend's friend) the opportunity to go use it before me if she wanted to, she declined the offer. So anyway I did my business and sure enough it was deadly again I warned after coming out not to go in for a while. I jumped on the bed and started watching TV for a few minutes and forgot and wasn't paying them any mind then all of a sudden I hear a loud shout "*****!" Needless to say I was in stiches!

lilmac7

lilmac7

lilmac7

lilmac7

mamerth

Fine, I will share mine (I loved everyone elses).

We had company over-- a very refined, proper couple. I had a coughing attack and I passed gas during the coughing. The girl looked over at me with a "what was that" look on her face. I wanted the floor to swallow me up. I tried to cover by coughing some more. Hubby admitted he heard my "noise" but decided to not say anything. I am so thankful he kept his mouth shut.

Our first time back to church after I started having hemopytsis, my son walks up to his teacher in the kids class and said "My mom is spitting up blood". My response under my breath was "oh, great!" Luckily he only did it the one time.

I high school I just irrigated my nose before heading to school. The business manager needed me to sign over my paycheck to cover my school bill (work study program) and when I went to bend over to sign the check some remaining water in my sinuses dripped on her desk. I think I turned several shades of red, pink and purple as I mopped up the water.

mamerth

We had company over-- a very refined, proper couple. I had a coughing attack and I passed gas during the coughing. The girl looked over at me with a "what was that" look on her face. I wanted the floor to swallow me up. I tried to cover by coughing some more. Hubby admitted he heard my "noise" but decided to not say anything. I am so thankful he kept his mouth shut.

Our first time back to church after I started having hemopytsis, my son walks up to his teacher in the kids class and said "My mom is spitting up blood". My response under my breath was "oh, great!" Luckily he only did it the one time.

I high school I just irrigated my nose before heading to school. The business manager needed me to sign over my paycheck to cover my school bill (work study program) and when I went to bend over to sign the check some remaining water in my sinuses dripped on her desk. I think I turned several shades of red, pink and purple as I mopped up the water.

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth