Funny CF Stories

bluemoon222

Ok, I have had a child (by c-section) and while I was only dx'd a couple years ago, this has been a major ongoing issue (to the point it is a family joke) I will have these major coughing fits and it never fails I always end up peeing my pants. At home it isn't such a big deal, but in public it is humiliating. I get to the point I won't cough unless I am sitting down with legs crossed and even then I still sometimes pee. I feel like a 70 year old at times. And having to buy incontinence pads when you are 30 really kinda sucks!

bluemoon222

Ok, I have had a child (by c-section) and while I was only dx'd a couple years ago, this has been a major ongoing issue (to the point it is a family joke) I will have these major coughing fits and it never fails I always end up peeing my pants. At home it isn't such a big deal, but in public it is humiliating. I get to the point I won't cough unless I am sitting down with legs crossed and even then I still sometimes pee. I feel like a 70 year old at times. And having to buy incontinence pads when you are 30 really kinda sucks!

bluemoon222

bluemoon222

bluemoon222

bluemoon222

bluemoon222

bluemoon222

bluemoon222

bluemoon222

Amelie

ok, my husband has been pestering me to post this so here I go...
At the beginning of our relationship (we have been together a bit over 3 years and married for almost 1), we were laying in bed, naked well past one in the morning and he was coughing and having such a hard time catching his breath I actually considered getting dressed, get HIM dressed and go get his parents.... thankfully I didn't have to, and made the mistake of telling my husband the next morning (he has been teasing me about this since then)

Amelie

At the beginning of our relationship (we have been together a bit over 3 years and married for almost 1), we were laying in bed, naked well past one in the morning and he was coughing and having such a hard time catching his breath I actually considered getting dressed, get HIM dressed and go get his parents.... thankfully I didn't have to, and made the mistake of telling my husband the next morning (he has been teasing me about this since then)

Amelie

Amelie