GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!! UPDATE

A

Aspiemom

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

I left a note on your CB site this AM, but wanted to add to this site that I am praying for Garran. I have a prayer blog and added it to that one, also.

A

Aspiemom

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

I left a note on your CB site this AM, but wanted to add to this site that I am praying for Garran. I have a prayer blog and added it to that one, also.

A

Aspiemom

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

A

Aspiemom

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

A

Aspiemom

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

JazzysMom

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

I just got back from picking my Mom up from the hospital when I got Terri's message.

I filled with tears & starting calling people.

Prayers, love & faith from all of us to lift you high and patience, wisdom & prayers to the surgeons.

GO G-MAN!

JazzysMom

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

I just got back from picking my Mom up from the hospital when I got Terri's message.

Prayers, love & faith from all of us to lift you high and patience, wisdom & prayers to the surgeons.

GO G-MAN!

JazzysMom

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

GO G-MAN!

JazzysMom

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

GO G-MAN!

JazzysMom

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

<br />
<br />I filled with tears & starting calling people.
<br />
<br />Prayers, love & faith from all of us to lift you high and patience, wisdom & prayers to the surgeons.
<br />
<br />GO G-MAN!

ladybug

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Praying while doing a happy dance for G-man! Can't wait to hear how everything went! God Bless you all....

ladybug

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Praying while doing a happy dance for G-man! Can't wait to hear how everything went! God Bless you all....

ladybug

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

ladybug

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

ladybug

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!