GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!! UPDATE

T

TonyaH

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

We will continue to pray for you through the night. Your strength continues to be awe inspiring, and I thank you for sharing your journey with us as we send as much silent support as we possible can!

T

TonyaH

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

We will continue to pray for you through the night. Your strength continues to be awe inspiring, and I thank you for sharing your journey with us as we send as much silent support as we possible can!

T

TonyaH

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

T

TonyaH

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

T

TonyaH

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Liza

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

I am so happy to hear the wonderful news! Hang in there, It's going to be a long night. Try as best you can to get some rest. Your description of how he was while waiting reminded me of how my daughter, Anna, was while we waited and when they wheeled her away. Excited and happy! Many prayers from my lips to God's ears and back to the surgeon's hands and to Garran.

Liza

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

I am so happy to hear the wonderful news! Hang in there, It's going to be a long night. Try as best you can to get some rest. Your description of how he was while waiting reminded me of how my daughter, Anna, was while we waited and when they wheeled her away. Excited and happy! Many prayers from my lips to God's ears and back to the surgeon's hands and to Garran.

Liza

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Liza

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Liza

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

<br />
<br />

Liza

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Liza

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Liza

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Liza

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Liza

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

<br />
<br />