GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!! UPDATE

ladybug

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

I am overjoyed to hear he's getting new lungs as I read this. God Bless you and give you all strength for the upcoming night and recovery. Thank you for updating. We are praying with you...

ladybug

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

I am overjoyed to hear he's getting new lungs as I read this. God Bless you and give you all strength for the upcoming night and recovery. Thank you for updating. We are praying with you...

ladybug

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

ladybug

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

ladybug

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

vmhoward

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

The OR just called and said they are just about finished, and he is looking great. I will update when I know anything more or after we go back to see him.

Vik

vmhoward

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

The OR just called and said they are just about finished, and he is looking great. I will update when I know anything more or after we go back to see him.

Vik

vmhoward

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Vik

vmhoward

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Vik

vmhoward

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

<br />
<br />Vik

dasjsmum

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Thinking of you all over here in Australia, just looking at the time, and he would be out by now. Praying things stay well for you right now.

dasjsmum

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

Thinking of you all over here in Australia, just looking at the time, and he would be out by now. Praying things stay well for you right now.

dasjsmum

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

dasjsmum

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

dasjsmum

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

vmhoward

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

I am sitting here in Garran's room in the PICU. He is doing very well. They did a Bronchoscopy after Transplant and it looked terrific. He sounds sooooooo great! He still has the breathing tube which we knew would stay for a little bit, but that will come out tonight or tomorrow.

He has four chest tubes. two on each side. an IV in his right arm, and a central line in his juggular for blood gasses etc...He also has a tube in his nose to drain his stomach but that will come out soon.

He is such a brave boy. He is smiling in his sleep. Chris took the kids home to rest while I take the first shift here. I dont mind, I didnt want to leave him anyway.

thank you to everyone who has been praying, thinking about him. We know that without such he wouldnt be here to smile in his sleep today.

Giving all the praise to God.

vmhoward

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

I am sitting here in Garran's room in the PICU. He is doing very well. They did a Bronchoscopy after Transplant and it looked terrific. He sounds sooooooo great! He still has the breathing tube which we knew would stay for a little bit, but that will come out tonight or tomorrow.

He has four chest tubes. two on each side. an IV in his right arm, and a central line in his juggular for blood gasses etc...He also has a tube in his nose to drain his stomach but that will come out soon.

He is such a brave boy. He is smiling in his sleep. Chris took the kids home to rest while I take the first shift here. I dont mind, I didnt want to leave him anyway.

thank you to everyone who has been praying, thinking about him. We know that without such he wouldnt be here to smile in his sleep today.

vmhoward

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

vmhoward

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

vmhoward

GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!!

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />He has four chest tubes. two on each side. an IV in his right arm, and a central line in his juggular for blood gasses etc...He also has a tube in his nose to drain his stomach but that will come out soon.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />He is such a brave boy. He is smiling in his sleep. Chris took the kids home to rest while I take the first shift here. I dont mind, I didnt want to leave him anyway.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />thank you to everyone who has been praying, thinking about him. We know that without such he wouldnt be here to smile in his sleep today.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Giving all the praise to God.
<br />
<br />
<br />