Gas prices

westonsmom

I just thought it would be interesting to see where everyone is at concerning gas prices. I live in CT and we are up around $4.20 now (yesterday it was $4.16 to be exact, but the one across the street was higher). I hear that in other country's they are paying almost $9 or over. Just wondering where I would like to move to keep down the price!!! I think I will stay away from Tornado valley after viewing Terri's blogs. Happy Cruising!!

westonsmom

I just thought it would be interesting to see where everyone is at concerning gas prices. I live in CT and we are up around $4.20 now (yesterday it was $4.16 to be exact, but the one across the street was higher). I hear that in other country's they are paying almost $9 or over. Just wondering where I would like to move to keep down the price!!! I think I will stay away from Tornado valley after viewing Terri's blogs. Happy Cruising!!

westonsmom

westonsmom

westonsmom

JazzysMom

I am 150 miles Northwest of NYC & we bump between $4.13 & $4.15 a gallon for regular. Does anyone really buy higher grade gas then that?

JazzysMom

I am 150 miles Northwest of NYC & we bump between $4.13 & $4.15 a gallon for regular. Does anyone really buy higher grade gas then that?

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom