Getting desperate~! Am i crazy?

ERINSBIZ

First, of all your not nuts. Second of all, sometimes the way we feel does not explain what is going on inside of us. Don't feel like your bothering anyone like your DR. and keep pressing it if you continue to have fevers. The squeaky wheel gets the oil. And, by the way you sound like me and having to clean right after being in the hospital. I feel that you should be resting not cleaning. Unfortunatly I did the same thing and it wasn't good for me as I am sure not good for you. Rest, speaking to the choir. Lots of sleep and hydrate.

ERINSBIZ

First, of all your not nuts. Second of all, sometimes the way we feel does not explain what is going on inside of us. Don't feel like your bothering anyone like your DR. and keep pressing it if you continue to have fevers. The squeaky wheel gets the oil. And, by the way you sound like me and having to clean right after being in the hospital. I feel that you should be resting not cleaning. Unfortunatly I did the same thing and it wasn't good for me as I am sure not good for you. Rest, speaking to the choir. Lots of sleep and hydrate.

ERINSBIZ

ERINSBIZ

ERINSBIZ

C

Cherylwithone

Are they giving you guys IV fluids at all while in. It may account for the drop in fever. Up your liquid intake and see what happens. I could be off the mark but it can't hurt to try. And none of you are nuts. Fevers are a sign of infection and if your on anti's for infections that would make sense also.

Cheryl mom to Malora 15 w/cf

C

Cherylwithone

Are they giving you guys IV fluids at all while in. It may account for the drop in fever. Up your liquid intake and see what happens. I could be off the mark but it can't hurt to try. And none of you are nuts. Fevers are a sign of infection and if your on anti's for infections that would make sense also.

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

<br />
<br />Cheryl mom to Malora 15 w/cf

debs2girls

No they are not giving I.V. fluids. They are waiting on cultures, which are not showing anything, before they start any antibiotics. She just finished Aumentin 875.
Thanks,

debs2girls

No they are not giving I.V. fluids. They are waiting on cultures, which are not showing anything, before they start any antibiotics. She just finished Aumentin 875.
Thanks,

debs2girls

Thanks,

debs2girls

Thanks,

debs2girls

<br />Thanks,

Nightwriter

Hi Heather,

I have few ideas. I remember coming home from the hospital after being treated for Pseudomonas and suddenly having 103 fever that night. The doctor said that I had so much of the antibiotics, that it couldn't be bacterial, that is was from inflamation and that it would subside.

After another hospitalization, a few weeks later I was sick again -- I picked up a bug from the hospital -- Haemophilus --and had to be treated for that.

The third thing is if you have inflamation -- you mentioned you were cleaning. The harsh chemicals that you might have used would certainly irritate your fragile lungs. Try not to clean for now. And when you do, use just vinegar and baking soda. Even wear a mask if you have to.

It would also help when you feel better to get rid of potential allergens in your house. It will help you to reduce all around inflamation.

Nightwriter

Hi Heather,

I have few ideas. I remember coming home from the hospital after being treated for Pseudomonas and suddenly having 103 fever that night. The doctor said that I had so much of the antibiotics, that it couldn't be bacterial, that is was from inflamation and that it would subside.

After another hospitalization, a few weeks later I was sick again -- I picked up a bug from the hospital -- Haemophilus --and had to be treated for that.

The third thing is if you have inflamation -- you mentioned you were cleaning. The harsh chemicals that you might have used would certainly irritate your fragile lungs. Try not to clean for now. And when you do, use just vinegar and baking soda. Even wear a mask if you have to.

It would also help when you feel better to get rid of potential allergens in your house. It will help you to reduce all around inflamation.

Nightwriter

Hi Heather,

Nightwriter

Hi Heather,

Nightwriter

Hi Heather,
<br />
<br />I have few ideas. I remember coming home from the hospital after being treated for Pseudomonas and suddenly having 103 fever that night. The doctor said that I had so much of the antibiotics, that it couldn't be bacterial, that is was from inflamation and that it would subside.
<br />
<br />After another hospitalization, a few weeks later I was sick again -- I picked up a bug from the hospital -- Haemophilus --and had to be treated for that.
<br />
<br />The third thing is if you have inflamation -- you mentioned you were cleaning. The harsh chemicals that you might have used would certainly irritate your fragile lungs. Try not to clean for now. And when you do, use just vinegar and baking soda. Even wear a mask if you have to.
<br />
<br />It would also help when you feel better to get rid of potential allergens in your house. It will help you to reduce all around inflamation.