Getting desperate~! Am i crazy?

bagged2drag

I too get unexplained fevers sometimes. I can feel great one moment, have the chills the next, then have a fever of 102 all within a matter of a couple hours. Then, just like that, it will be gone. I most often get the fevers while I am sleeping though. I will also be completely wiped out when I get them, especially if I get them during the day. Had fungus testing, bloodwork, and whatnot. Never an answer, so I just live with it.

bagged2drag

I too get unexplained fevers sometimes. I can feel great one moment, have the chills the next, then have a fever of 102 all within a matter of a couple hours. Then, just like that, it will be gone. I most often get the fevers while I am sleeping though. I will also be completely wiped out when I get them, especially if I get them during the day. Had fungus testing, bloodwork, and whatnot. Never an answer, so I just live with it.

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

LeneSouthAfrica

I had an unexplained fever spell which lasted 10 days(started 2 weeks after finishing IV's and feeling really healthy). I eventually figured out it started up the moment I started moving around and doing stuff, even just the dishes - but if I kept still as in lie in bed or watch tv, it would calm down. My explanation was, that the body was trying to fight something off (maybe a normal virus that anyone could catch) and when you move around it is too much, it needed complete rest. After 10 days it gradually subsided and I could start doing simple things without getting the fevers (I also started oral antib's in case it was an infection after all). Good luck!

LeneSouthAfrica

I had an unexplained fever spell which lasted 10 days(started 2 weeks after finishing IV's and feeling really healthy). I eventually figured out it started up the moment I started moving around and doing stuff, even just the dishes - but if I kept still as in lie in bed or watch tv, it would calm down. My explanation was, that the body was trying to fight something off (maybe a normal virus that anyone could catch) and when you move around it is too much, it needed complete rest. After 10 days it gradually subsided and I could start doing simple things without getting the fevers (I also started oral antib's in case it was an infection after all). Good luck!

LeneSouthAfrica

LeneSouthAfrica

LeneSouthAfrica

lightNlife

I was amazed to read the responses in which people mentioned that it's a cepacia thing. I have been running a fever off and on for the past week or so (always over 100.) Today I hit a record 102.5 and felt like total well, fecal matter. My head is pounding and all I want to do is sleep.

lightNlife

I was amazed to read the responses in which people mentioned that it's a cepacia thing. I have been running a fever off and on for the past week or so (always over 100.) Today I hit a record 102.5 and felt like total well, fecal matter. My head is pounding and all I want to do is sleep.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

Diane

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>lightNlife</b></i>

I was amazed to read the responses in which people mentioned that it's a cepacia thing. </end quote></div>

I know in my case it <u>has</u> to be. I never ran fevers before i got cepacia. Once i got cepacia i would get fevers all the time whether i felt relatively well or not. Before the cepacia was being treated i had a (low grade) fever every single day , same time of day for months at a time till the cepacia was found and i was put on combos of antitbiotics along with iv's every so many months inbetween.
For me ....cepacia = more frequent fevers

Diane

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>lightNlife</b></i>

I was amazed to read the responses in which people mentioned that it's a cepacia thing. </end quote></div>

I know in my case it <u>has</u> to be. I never ran fevers before i got cepacia. Once i got cepacia i would get fevers all the time whether i felt relatively well or not. Before the cepacia was being treated i had a (low grade) fever every single day , same time of day for months at a time till the cepacia was found and i was put on combos of antitbiotics along with iv's every so many months inbetween.

Diane

Diane

I was amazed to read the responses in which people mentioned that it's a cepacia thing. </end quote>

Diane

<br />
<br />I was amazed to read the responses in which people mentioned that it's a cepacia thing. </end quote>
<br />
<br />I know in my case it <u>has</u> to be. I never ran fevers before i got cepacia. Once i got cepacia i would get fevers all the time whether i felt relatively well or not. Before the cepacia was being treated i had a (low grade) fever every single day , same time of day for months at a time till the cepacia was found and i was put on combos of antitbiotics along with iv's every so many months inbetween.
<br />For me ....cepacia = more frequent fevers