Getting desperate~! Am i crazy?

MicheleGazelle

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mysterygrl19</b></i>

They theorized that the fever was caused possibly by the Colistin I have been taking IV the last six weeks.
</end quote></div>

My sister has been battling cancer on and off for nine years or so. When she has been in remission (and they thought she was cured) and not on any drugs, she would have fevers and sweat out the chemo drugs she had been on. I also had a lot of night sweats while going through 22 months of withdrawal from the eight or so prescription drugs I used to take. If your body is overloaded, it will take strong measures to try to decrease the load. Acitivity can put additional stressors on the body and make it more urgent to dump these chemicals more quickly. Activity can also rev up the metabolism and simply make it possible for the body to dump stuff faster. But you don't want to go too fast because it's too hard on the body and can cause a real crisis.

Also, I will note that it's not true that "nothing changed". There was one very big change: you left the hospital and went home. It's a completely different environment, with different chemicals, different germs, etc. Whether it's a better environment or a worse environment, the body will still undergo some stress simply from the change. I have found that big changes in my environment can hit me 48 hours after the change is made. I can feel find when the change is made, then suddenly find myself too sick to get up two days later. So just because this didn't hit you the minute you got home doesn't mean that is not a factor.

Good luck with this.

MicheleGazelle

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mysterygrl19</b></i>

They theorized that the fever was caused possibly by the Colistin I have been taking IV the last six weeks.
</end quote></div>

My sister has been battling cancer on and off for nine years or so. When she has been in remission (and they thought she was cured) and not on any drugs, she would have fevers and sweat out the chemo drugs she had been on. I also had a lot of night sweats while going through 22 months of withdrawal from the eight or so prescription drugs I used to take. If your body is overloaded, it will take strong measures to try to decrease the load. Acitivity can put additional stressors on the body and make it more urgent to dump these chemicals more quickly. Activity can also rev up the metabolism and simply make it possible for the body to dump stuff faster. But you don't want to go too fast because it's too hard on the body and can cause a real crisis.

Also, I will note that it's not true that "nothing changed". There was one very big change: you left the hospital and went home. It's a completely different environment, with different chemicals, different germs, etc. Whether it's a better environment or a worse environment, the body will still undergo some stress simply from the change. I have found that big changes in my environment can hit me 48 hours after the change is made. I can feel find when the change is made, then suddenly find myself too sick to get up two days later. So just because this didn't hit you the minute you got home doesn't mean that is not a factor.

Good luck with this.

MicheleGazelle

</end quote></div>

Good luck with this.

MicheleGazelle

</end quote>

Good luck with this.

MicheleGazelle

<br />
<br /> They theorized that the fever was caused possibly by the Colistin I have been taking IV the last six weeks.
<br /></end quote>
<br />
<br />My sister has been battling cancer on and off for nine years or so. When she has been in remission (and they thought she was cured) and not on any drugs, she would have fevers and sweat out the chemo drugs she had been on. I also had a lot of night sweats while going through 22 months of withdrawal from the eight or so prescription drugs I used to take. If your body is overloaded, it will take strong measures to try to decrease the load. Acitivity can put additional stressors on the body and make it more urgent to dump these chemicals more quickly. Activity can also rev up the metabolism and simply make it possible for the body to dump stuff faster. But you don't want to go too fast because it's too hard on the body and can cause a real crisis.
<br />
<br />Also, I will note that it's not true that "nothing changed". There was one very big change: you left the hospital and went home. It's a completely different environment, with different chemicals, different germs, etc. Whether it's a better environment or a worse environment, the body will still undergo some stress simply from the change. I have found that big changes in my environment can hit me 48 hours after the change is made. I can feel find when the change is made, then suddenly find myself too sick to get up two days later. So just because this didn't hit you the minute you got home doesn't mean that is not a factor.
<br />
<br />Good luck with this.