Girl with CF on The View

I am glad to know that some of you still believe in optimism. I have been hearing that my whole life, that a cure would come soon, just because it hasn't come yet, I'm not going to stop hoping that it will. People say these things based on the rate of progress with gene therapy and such, and knowledge of new discoveries about cf. They aren't just shooting in the dark. They may or may not be right, but let them say what they want to. Why would you criticize anyone for trying to spread a message of hope? Nothing is wrong with being positive. I think that we need to believe that. I for one, don't dismiss the possibility of a cure, though I'm not going to argue with anyone about it. I just believe that faith is really important. It's what keeps the human heart alive.

lightNlife

At least CF has gotten a bit of publicity thanks to Rosie, even if the segment wasn't long enough. Nothing like playing the sympathy card close to Christmas. I'm hoping that when National CF Month rolls around we'll be able to generate awareness on a larger scale, and not just for the kids who have it, but for us adults as well.

lightNlife

At least CF has gotten a bit of publicity thanks to Rosie, even if the segment wasn't long enough. Nothing like playing the sympathy card close to Christmas. I'm hoping that when National CF Month rolls around we'll be able to generate awareness on a larger scale, and not just for the kids who have it, but for us adults as well.

lightNlife

C

cfangel03

cure for cf.
some people seem concerned that we will not see a cure for cf in our lifetime.
I am a childrens author. My recent book is a cf childrens book, kyles first crush.
www.kylesfirstcrush.com,
anyway, I have traveled quite a bit, and met many many people, and scientists, including Dr. Beall, who is the pres, and CEO of CFF.org.
he said that we WILL see a cure soon.
The cure lies here::::::: Gene Therapy.
there is now a 200 person study in the UK.
Gene Theraphy is an inhaled therapy which medicine is ingested and makes chromosome 7 work properly........
This Is It!!!!
Be patient. It is coming!
Leah Orr

C

cfangel03

cure for cf.
I am a childrens author. My recent book is a cf childrens book, kyles first crush.
www.kylesfirstcrush.com,
anyway, I have traveled quite a bit, and met many many people, and scientists, including Dr. Beall, who is the pres, and CEO of CFF.org.
Gene Theraphy is an inhaled therapy which medicine is ingested and makes chromosome 7 work properly........
This Is It!!!!
Leah Orr

C

cfangel03

cure for cf.
www.kylesfirstcrush.com,
This Is It!!!!
Leah Orr