Glyconutrients?

Nightwriter

I'm always suspicious when:

a)there is a made up name like glyconutrients,
b) you can't buy them in any health food store,
c) it's really expensive
d) it cures everything
e) you do not know anybody who took these glyconutrients that had your specific problem where you, yourself, saw a remarkable change in them, and they weren't doing any simultaneous treatment.

Additionally, I wouldn't shell out lots of money when a person took the substance, then stopped, but their health was still improved. Coincidence. Or something else at work, otherwise this would be a cure.

I have tried it all. Expensive. Cheap. East. West. And here is what my general rule is for myself:

First I research it and I don't count any of the company's biased information; then it has to be reasonably priced, next: there are no known harmful side effects, and most importantly it can't be something too weird like pig lip capsules.

Then I run it by my doctor to see if she has an objection to it. Then I try it for about 4 or 5 months. (For example, something like glucosomine chondroitin needs a few months before it does anything.)

If I don't have relief I move on. And the proof for me is usually I run out of the stuff, 2 weeks later my symptoms return, and I realize it was the supplement that was really helping me. Especially when you take lots of things -- how do you know which is doing what.

If the stuff is so great, they should give away free samples. Like Mrs. Fields cookies.

Nightwriter

c) it's really expensive
d) it cures everything
e) you do not know anybody who took these glyconutrients that had your specific problem where you, yourself, saw a remarkable change in them, and they weren't doing any simultaneous treatment.

Additionally, I wouldn't shell out lots of money when a person took the substance, then stopped, but their health was still improved. Coincidence. Or something else at work, otherwise this would be a cure.

I have tried it all. Expensive. Cheap. East. West. And here is what my general rule is for myself:

First I research it and I don't count any of the company's biased information; then it has to be reasonably priced, next: there are no known harmful side effects, and most importantly it can't be something too weird like pig lip capsules.

Then I run it by my doctor to see if she has an objection to it. Then I try it for about 4 or 5 months. (For example, something like glucosomine chondroitin needs a few months before it does anything.)

If I don't have relief I move on. And the proof for me is usually I run out of the stuff, 2 weeks later my symptoms return, and I realize it was the supplement that was really helping me. Especially when you take lots of things -- how do you know which is doing what.

If the stuff is so great, they should give away free samples. Like Mrs. Fields cookies.

Nightwriter

c) it's really expensive
d) it cures everything

Nightwriter

c) it's really expensive
d) it cures everything

Nightwriter

<br />
<br />a)there is a made up name like glyconutrients,
<br />b) you can't buy them in any health food store,
<br />c) it's really expensive
<br />d) it cures everything
<br />e) you do not know anybody who took these glyconutrients that had your specific problem where you, yourself, saw a remarkable change in them, and they weren't doing any simultaneous treatment.
<br />
<br />Additionally, I wouldn't shell out lots of money when a person took the substance, then stopped, but their health was still improved. Coincidence. Or something else at work, otherwise this would be a cure.
<br />
<br />I have tried it all. Expensive. Cheap. East. West. And here is what my general rule is for myself:
<br />
<br />First I research it and I don't count any of the company's biased information; then it has to be reasonably priced, next: there are no known harmful side effects, and most importantly it can't be something too weird like pig lip capsules.
<br />
<br />Then I run it by my doctor to see if she has an objection to it. Then I try it for about 4 or 5 months. (For example, something like glucosomine chondroitin needs a few months before it does anything.)
<br />
<br />If I don't have relief I move on. And the proof for me is usually I run out of the stuff, 2 weeks later my symptoms return, and I realize it was the supplement that was really helping me. Especially when you take lots of things -- how do you know which is doing what.
<br />
<br />If the stuff is so great, they should give away free samples. Like Mrs. Fields cookies.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

A

Aspiemom

Response by personal experience is written in bold. Sorry that it's so long, but I felt I needed to respond because of I do have personal experience and knowledge.
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Nightwriter</b></i>

<b>The name comes from sugar nutrients. I've heard all of the background info regarding how they came about it and why it's called that, but it's too lengthy to get into here.</b>

<b>First step, they attended a medical convention but no one would listen because it wasn't something FDA approved. FDA approval requires a harmful substance and there isn't any in it because it's nutrition.

Second step, then put them on health food store shelves. But there are oodles of selections and since no one had ever heard of them, why would they sell?

So they decided to just try "word of mouth". Had some people agree to take them for 6 mo. and if they helped, they would be proof to those around them. If it didn't, no one would be told about it, obviously. That is how it got launched. They've helped many people, so they get excited and tell people they know who are suffering with something and not feeling like they are making improvement.</b>

c) it's really expensive
<b>It is expensive. That's why they have stuck to the word of mouth way of doing things. People see the difference in someone and try it and it helps them. The first person benefits financially, which compensates their cost.</b>

d) it cures everything
<b>They are careful not to claim it CURES anything. It is nutrition that works on the cellular level, helping your body to repair itself.</b>

<b>This is not true in my case. I knew of many Autistic children that once they started taking these supplements, the nonverbal could start talking, they could follow several instructions at once, work independently, not get as frustrated and hit themselves, etc. That is why I agreed to try my son on them and I had the same results.

I also personally have known someone with a cancerous spot on her breast go away, which amazed her dr. Her mother and sister died of breast cancer. I knew someone who had such high bloodpressure they couldn't work and were hospitalized. The drs. tried everything and couldn't bring it down. They agreed to try this and now the person works full time, needs no BP medicine and only takes this. I know of someone who was an athlete who lost her strength and love of sports due to debilitating lupus. She couldn't even work anymore. After about 3 mo. on these she was able to play volleyball like she never was sick.

Lastly, I know of someone, a dr who headed up a hosptial, who had a brain aneurisym who survived but lost his ability to walk, could hardly speak, had horrible, horrible pain. He was like that for a few years and his fellow drs told him he would never get better. I talked to him 7 years after that, 7 years of taking glyconutrients, and you'd never know anything happened to him.</b>

<b>I don't understand why my son no longer needs them. I can tell you that over the years, each time we ran out for some reason, his symptoms would return immediately and we had further proof that the glyco. was what was helping him. The only reason we can think of that he doesn't need them anymore is that since they work at the cellular level, his cells were repaired and started "talking to each other again" where they once didn't in the brain - in the case of Autism spectrum - and it will take a while for them to fall in disrepair again. If and when they do, we will return to the glyconutrients.</b>

<b>I agree with this. We had it dr. approved. It is recommended to give it 6 mos. to see if it works. By the way <u>Dr. Ben Carson who is very well-known at Johns Hopkins </u>uses these and is very vocal about it.</b>

If the stuff is so great, they should give away free samples. Like Mrs. Fields cookies.</end quote></div>

A

Aspiemom

Response by personal experience is written in bold. Sorry that it's so long, but I felt I needed to respond because of I do have personal experience and knowledge.
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Nightwriter</b></i>

<b>The name comes from sugar nutrients. I've heard all of the background info regarding how they came about it and why it's called that, but it's too lengthy to get into here.</b>

<b>First step, they attended a medical convention but no one would listen because it wasn't something FDA approved. FDA approval requires a harmful substance and there isn't any in it because it's nutrition.

Second step, then put them on health food store shelves. But there are oodles of selections and since no one had ever heard of them, why would they sell?

So they decided to just try "word of mouth". Had some people agree to take them for 6 mo. and if they helped, they would be proof to those around them. If it didn't, no one would be told about it, obviously. That is how it got launched. They've helped many people, so they get excited and tell people they know who are suffering with something and not feeling like they are making improvement.</b>

c) it's really expensive
<b>It is expensive. That's why they have stuck to the word of mouth way of doing things. People see the difference in someone and try it and it helps them. The first person benefits financially, which compensates their cost.</b>

d) it cures everything
<b>They are careful not to claim it CURES anything. It is nutrition that works on the cellular level, helping your body to repair itself.</b>

<b>This is not true in my case. I knew of many Autistic children that once they started taking these supplements, the nonverbal could start talking, they could follow several instructions at once, work independently, not get as frustrated and hit themselves, etc. That is why I agreed to try my son on them and I had the same results.

I also personally have known someone with a cancerous spot on her breast go away, which amazed her dr. Her mother and sister died of breast cancer. I knew someone who had such high bloodpressure they couldn't work and were hospitalized. The drs. tried everything and couldn't bring it down. They agreed to try this and now the person works full time, needs no BP medicine and only takes this. I know of someone who was an athlete who lost her strength and love of sports due to debilitating lupus. She couldn't even work anymore. After about 3 mo. on these she was able to play volleyball like she never was sick.

Lastly, I know of someone, a dr who headed up a hosptial, who had a brain aneurisym who survived but lost his ability to walk, could hardly speak, had horrible, horrible pain. He was like that for a few years and his fellow drs told him he would never get better. I talked to him 7 years after that, 7 years of taking glyconutrients, and you'd never know anything happened to him.</b>

<b>I don't understand why my son no longer needs them. I can tell you that over the years, each time we ran out for some reason, his symptoms would return immediately and we had further proof that the glyco. was what was helping him. The only reason we can think of that he doesn't need them anymore is that since they work at the cellular level, his cells were repaired and started "talking to each other again" where they once didn't in the brain - in the case of Autism spectrum - and it will take a while for them to fall in disrepair again. If and when they do, we will return to the glyconutrients.</b>

<b>I agree with this. We had it dr. approved. It is recommended to give it 6 mos. to see if it works. By the way <u>Dr. Ben Carson who is very well-known at Johns Hopkins </u>uses these and is very vocal about it.</b>

If the stuff is so great, they should give away free samples. Like Mrs. Fields cookies.</end quote></div>

A

Aspiemom

c) it's really expensive

d) it cures everything

A

Aspiemom

c) it's really expensive

d) it cures everything

If the stuff is so great, they should give away free samples. Like Mrs. Fields cookies.</end quote>

A

Aspiemom

<br /><div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Nightwriter</b></i>
<br />
<br />I'm always suspicious when:
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />a)there is a made up name like glyconutrients,
<br />
<br /><b>The name comes from sugar nutrients. I've heard all of the background info regarding how they came about it and why it's called that, but it's too lengthy to get into here.</b>
<br />
<br />b) you can't buy them in any health food store,
<br />
<br /><b>First step, they attended a medical convention but no one would listen because it wasn't something FDA approved. FDA approval requires a harmful substance and there isn't any in it because it's nutrition.
<br />
<br />Second step, then put them on health food store shelves. But there are oodles of selections and since no one had ever heard of them, why would they sell?
<br />
<br />So they decided to just try "word of mouth". Had some people agree to take them for 6 mo. and if they helped, they would be proof to those around them. If it didn't, no one would be told about it, obviously. That is how it got launched. They've helped many people, so they get excited and tell people they know who are suffering with something and not feeling like they are making improvement.</b>
<br />
<br />c) it's really expensive
<br /><b>It is expensive. That's why they have stuck to the word of mouth way of doing things. People see the difference in someone and try it and it helps them. The first person benefits financially, which compensates their cost.</b>
<br />
<br />d) it cures everything
<br /><b>They are careful not to claim it CURES anything. It is nutrition that works on the cellular level, helping your body to repair itself.</b>
<br />
<br />e) you do not know anybody who took these glyconutrients that had your specific problem where you, yourself, saw a remarkable change in them, and they weren't doing any simultaneous treatment.
<br /><b>This is not true in my case. I knew of many Autistic children that once they started taking these supplements, the nonverbal could start talking, they could follow several instructions at once, work independently, not get as frustrated and hit themselves, etc. That is why I agreed to try my son on them and I had the same results.
<br />
<br /> I also personally have known someone with a cancerous spot on her breast go away, which amazed her dr. Her mother and sister died of breast cancer. I knew someone who had such high bloodpressure they couldn't work and were hospitalized. The drs. tried everything and couldn't bring it down. They agreed to try this and now the person works full time, needs no BP medicine and only takes this. I know of someone who was an athlete who lost her strength and love of sports due to debilitating lupus. She couldn't even work anymore. After about 3 mo. on these she was able to play volleyball like she never was sick.
<br />
<br />Lastly, I know of someone, a dr who headed up a hosptial, who had a brain aneurisym who survived but lost his ability to walk, could hardly speak, had horrible, horrible pain. He was like that for a few years and his fellow drs told him he would never get better. I talked to him 7 years after that, 7 years of taking glyconutrients, and you'd never know anything happened to him.</b>
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Additionally, I wouldn't shell out lots of money when a person took the substance, then stopped, but their health was still improved. Coincidence. Or something else at work, otherwise this would be a cure.
<br />
<br /><b>I don't understand why my son no longer needs them. I can tell you that over the years, each time we ran out for some reason, his symptoms would return immediately and we had further proof that the glyco. was what was helping him. The only reason we can think of that he doesn't need them anymore is that since they work at the cellular level, his cells were repaired and started "talking to each other again" where they once didn't in the brain - in the case of Autism spectrum - and it will take a while for them to fall in disrepair again. If and when they do, we will return to the glyconutrients.</b>
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />I have tried it all. Expensive. Cheap. East. West. And here is what my general rule is for myself:
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />First I research it and I don't count any of the company's biased information; then it has to be reasonably priced, next: there are no known harmful side effects, and most importantly it can't be something too weird like pig lip capsules.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Then I run it by my doctor to see if she has an objection to it. Then I try it for about 4 or 5 months. (For example, something like glucosomine chondroitin needs a few months before it does anything.)
<br />
<br /><b>I agree with this. We had it dr. approved. It is recommended to give it 6 mos. to see if it works. By the way <u>Dr. Ben Carson who is very well-known at Johns Hopkins </u>uses these and is very vocal about it.</b>
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />If I don't have relief I move on. And the proof for me is usually I run out of the stuff, 2 weeks later my symptoms return, and I realize it was the supplement that was really helping me. Especially when you take lots of things -- how do you know which is doing what.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />If the stuff is so great, they should give away free samples. Like Mrs. Fields cookies.</end quote>
<br />
<br />

I have written on here about my experience before and caught some flack for it. I am currently on them and truly believe that it helps me. I was on oxygen for over 1 1/2 yrs continuously. I started the ambrotose that is a glyconutrient and within 2 months was completely off oxygen. My doctors were shocked. Needless to say I didnt tell them what I was taken, not sure why but didnt. Anyway, I have continued to stay off oxygen unless I get really sick which yes even while taking this I get sick. Not a cure but has definitley helped me.

I have written on here about my experience before and caught some flack for it. I am currently on them and truly believe that it helps me. I was on oxygen for over 1 1/2 yrs continuously. I started the ambrotose that is a glyconutrient and within 2 months was completely off oxygen. My doctors were shocked. Needless to say I didnt tell them what I was taken, not sure why but didnt. Anyway, I have continued to stay off oxygen unless I get really sick which yes even while taking this I get sick. Not a cure but has definitley helped me.