got some more bad news today

ShannonB

So today at 2;30am Josh was told that he cultured MRSA....I heard this and could not help but cry. It feels like we can't get any good news. 1st the B. Cepacia, now MRSA. I am trying to stay positive for Josh but it is really hard. His spirit is going down to. He hasn't been having muh of an appetite to the point of losing a lot of wieght. Now they are starting the tube feedings to try to give him extra calories and helpo him gain instead of lose. Hopfully soon we can get some good news...I know we really need it about now.

ShannonB

So today at 2;30am Josh was told that he cultured MRSA....I heard this and could not help but cry. It feels like we can't get any good news. 1st the B. Cepacia, now MRSA. I am trying to stay positive for Josh but it is really hard. His spirit is going down to. He hasn't been having muh of an appetite to the point of losing a lot of wieght. Now they are starting the tube feedings to try to give him extra calories and helpo him gain instead of lose. Hopfully soon we can get some good news...I know we really need it about now.

ShannonB

ShannonB

ShannonB

JazzysMom

I'm sorry! I have cultured for a few years now & bactrim has worked wonders for me.

I actually got a clean culture for the first time while in the hospital this past summer.

We decided not to take me off of the bactrim. Dont want to rock what is working & since the culture was not from a bronch....it could be false.

I dont have anything to help you except some understanding & a HUGE HUG!

JazzysMom

I'm sorry! I have cultured for a few years now & bactrim has worked wonders for me.

I actually got a clean culture for the first time while in the hospital this past summer.

We decided not to take me off of the bactrim. Dont want to rock what is working & since the culture was not from a bronch....it could be false.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I actually got a clean culture for the first time while in the hospital this past summer.
<br />
<br />We decided not to take me off of the bactrim. Dont want to rock what is working & since the culture was not from a bronch....it could be false.
<br />
<br />I dont have anything to help you except some understanding & a HUGE HUG!

Jbenjamin152

I haven't cried this much since my son was born. I found out at around 1:30am - 2:15am and all I wanted to do was choke the doctors because they have known for almost a month. I don't understand...Why hide something from ME if it's about ME!!! Thanks for the hug Melissa and did u make sure to gown up before u did....no...then u have MRSA again...hehe just a joke...I have to try to lighten the mood that I'm in. I am trying my damnedest to NOT GET DEPRESSED...BUT IT'S SO HARD. All I want to do is CRY. Does anyone know how I can get some of my energy back? I am trying to eat and I can't eat enough so I decided that I want Tube feeding and the doctor for pulmonary team 3 (NOT MY DOCTOR) Was yelling at me this morning, arguing...and plain old being a mean doctor telling me that I'm stupid(in other words)So I gave him a piece of my mind. I found out last night that I have MRSA and the doctors have known this since 10-05-09. I don't think that this is right. I gave the doctor that was the first one in my room a royal tongue lashing.

Jbenjamin152

I haven't cried this much since my son was born. I found out at around 1:30am - 2:15am and all I wanted to do was choke the doctors because they have known for almost a month. I don't understand...Why hide something from ME if it's about ME!!! Thanks for the hug Melissa and did u make sure to gown up before u did....no...then u have MRSA again...hehe just a joke...I have to try to lighten the mood that I'm in. I am trying my damnedest to NOT GET DEPRESSED...BUT IT'S SO HARD. All I want to do is CRY. Does anyone know how I can get some of my energy back? I am trying to eat and I can't eat enough so I decided that I want Tube feeding and the doctor for pulmonary team 3 (NOT MY DOCTOR) Was yelling at me this morning, arguing...and plain old being a mean doctor telling me that I'm stupid(in other words)So I gave him a piece of my mind. I found out last night that I have MRSA and the doctors have known this since 10-05-09. I don't think that this is right. I gave the doctor that was the first one in my room a royal tongue lashing.

Jbenjamin152

Jbenjamin152

Jbenjamin152

A

Aspiemom

It's hard not to get depressed and discouraged when you are hearing so much bad news. They really should have told Josh sooner. Sounds like some of the doctors didn't quite graduate top of their class????

Hope you're able to conquer this latest hurdle Josh and hugs to you, too, Shannon.

A

Aspiemom

It's hard not to get depressed and discouraged when you are hearing so much bad news. They really should have told Josh sooner. Sounds like some of the doctors didn't quite graduate top of their class????

Hope you're able to conquer this latest hurdle Josh and hugs to you, too, Shannon.

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

<br />
<br />Hope you're able to conquer this latest hurdle Josh and hugs to you, too, Shannon.