Got Transplanted 8/22

CountryGirl

Hey there CONGRATULATIONS! Bronchs are definitely normal and they aren't painful or anything, atleast in my opinion. Of course you've already had yours so you know. But usually you'll have surveilance bronchs for the first year every couple of months. I finally had my last one this past July, right after my 1yr anniversary. Now I wont need one unless I get sick or something.

Im so excited for you! Congrats again!

CountryGirl

Hey there CONGRATULATIONS! Bronchs are definitely normal and they aren't painful or anything, atleast in my opinion. Of course you've already had yours so you know. But usually you'll have surveilance bronchs for the first year every couple of months. I finally had my last one this past July, right after my 1yr anniversary. Now I wont need one unless I get sick or something.

CountryGirl

CountryGirl

CountryGirl

<br />
<br />Im so excited for you! Congrats again!

kbquincy

Thanks for asking. I ended up with level 2 rejection. THey gave me 3 days of high level doses of prednisone and I'm back to normal. Take care, Kim

kbquincy

Thanks for asking. I ended up with level 2 rejection. THey gave me 3 days of high level doses of prednisone and I'm back to normal. Take care, Kim

kbquincy

kbquincy

kbquincy

EnergyGal

Congrats on your tx. I am sure you will be feeling better soon after the steroids are reduced. To be able to breathe it is all worth it.

Sending you the best

EnergyGal

Congrats on your tx. I am sure you will be feeling better soon after the steroids are reduced. To be able to breathe it is all worth it.

Sending you the best

EnergyGal

Sending you the best

EnergyGal

Sending you the best

EnergyGal

<br />
<br />Sending you the best