grocery bill

jbrandonAW

how much to you spend a week at the grocery store...and for how many people and for how long

We just spent $160 at the store for 3 people and a little over a weeks worth of food... INSANE

jbrandonAW

how much to you spend a week at the grocery store...and for how many people and for how long

We just spent $160 at the store for 3 people and a little over a weeks worth of food... INSANE

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

<br />
<br />We just spent $160 at the store for 3 people and a little over a weeks worth of food... INSANE

ladybug

i spend about $150 or so per week if we eat at home and i cook every single meal. that's for two of us. if we dine out, we usually spend less on groceries, but the bill obviously is more.

i wonder how this compares to those who don't have high caloric needs like us cfer's.... great question!

ladybug

i spend about $150 or so per week if we eat at home and i cook every single meal. that's for two of us. if we dine out, we usually spend less on groceries, but the bill obviously is more.

i wonder how this compares to those who don't have high caloric needs like us cfer's.... great question!

ladybug

ladybug

ladybug

<br />
<br />i wonder how this compares to those who don't have high caloric needs like us cfer's.... great question!

jbrandonAW

Well I asked b/c on my army wives board they were freaking out about $150 for a weeks worth for 3 people. Most said they spent that on 2 weeks of food.

jbrandonAW

Well I asked b/c on my army wives board they were freaking out about $150 for a weeks worth for 3 people. Most said they spent that on 2 weeks of food.

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW