grocery bill

JenDiS

I spend around $60-$70 a week on groceries just for me I shop at price chopper. I usually just buy pc products n store brands instead of name brand stuff unless it comes to meats and cheeses. I think we all should get reimbursed some $ for our grocery bill because we buy double cuz we must eat a ton of food to gain weight!!! I always buy a ton of food just for that week because I know how much I eat and its alot. If I didnt shop at price chopper and went to stop and shop my bill would prolly be over 100 bux because they are expensive there!!

JenDiS

I spend around $60-$70 a week on groceries just for me I shop at price chopper. I usually just buy pc products n store brands instead of name brand stuff unless it comes to meats and cheeses. I think we all should get reimbursed some $ for our grocery bill because we buy double cuz we must eat a ton of food to gain weight!!! I always buy a ton of food just for that week because I know how much I eat and its alot. If I didnt shop at price chopper and went to stop and shop my bill would prolly be over 100 bux because they are expensive there!!

JenDiS

JenDiS

JenDiS

S

semperfiohana

i spend about 200 and that last normally 2 weeks or pretty close to it. and jessica the girls that were comlaining on that board should be smacked, just my opinion. the reason i say that is cause we do get a certain amount allotted for bas. the things people take for grated...if they only knew...if they only knew.

S

semperfiohana

i spend about 200 and that last normally 2 weeks or pretty close to it. and jessica the girls that were comlaining on that board should be smacked, just my opinion. the reason i say that is cause we do get a certain amount allotted for bas. the things people take for grated...if they only knew...if they only knew.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

M

marcijo

We spend about $100 a week for a family of 4 - although probably once a month it is $125-$150.

M

marcijo

We spend about $100 a week for a family of 4 - although probably once a month it is $125-$150.

M

marcijo

M

marcijo

M

marcijo

summer732

My bill is probably $100 a week on groceries just for me. And then add in more for the days that I don't feel like making food. I live in NYC. Everything is expensive.

summer732

My bill is probably $100 a week on groceries just for me. And then add in more for the days that I don't feel like making food. I live in NYC. Everything is expensive.

summer732

summer732

summer732