grocery bill

rubyroselee

We average 150-200 on food per week for a family of two adults, one toddler, and one baby. Sometimes we even eat out during the week as well.

rubyroselee

We average 150-200 on food per week for a family of two adults, one toddler, and one baby. Sometimes we even eat out during the week as well.

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

just1more

YIPPEEE!!! I win, or is that really a win???
<br />
<br />We spend about $400-450 a week on food for our family.

pnhuffman

I just went to pick up some snacks and stuff for after school and a few other items and spent $75 then went o the grocery 2 days later and spent $205. Thats for 3 adults and 2 kids. That hopefully last til next payday. Hubby gets paid twice a month. We do eat out in there also.

pnhuffman

I just went to pick up some snacks and stuff for after school and a few other items and spent $75 then went o the grocery 2 days later and spent $205. Thats for 3 adults and 2 kids. That hopefully last til next payday. Hubby gets paid twice a month. We do eat out in there also.

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

Kristen

We probably spend about $130 a week for the two of us. But that includes a lot of frozen dinners for lunch, and buying a few pieces of pricey meat at the fancy grocery store. And the soda I like to drink is $3.50 for a six pack. That also includes cleaning products and toilet paper. (Neither of us really need an increased caloric intake.)

Kristen

We probably spend about $130 a week for the two of us. But that includes a lot of frozen dinners for lunch, and buying a few pieces of pricey meat at the fancy grocery store. And the soda I like to drink is $3.50 for a six pack. That also includes cleaning products and toilet paper. (Neither of us really need an increased caloric intake.)

Kristen

Kristen

Kristen