Has anyone gone to

gsplover

I went to clinic yesterday and learned a lot about new changes. The Eflow is now accepted by the CFF. The doses need to be changed so it will be about a month or two before I can get one but things sound promising.

I guess there is also a new dishwasher safe accapella...I have never used the old one but my doctor wants me to get one so I can bring it with me when I travel instead of lugging my vest around.

I am really excited about the eflow. I used it once for a clinical study and I couldn't believe how fast it dispensed the medication.

Has anyone else been informed of these things?

gsplover

I went to clinic yesterday and learned a lot about new changes. The Eflow is now accepted by the CFF. The doses need to be changed so it will be about a month or two before I can get one but things sound promising.

I guess there is also a new dishwasher safe accapella...I have never used the old one but my doctor wants me to get one so I can bring it with me when I travel instead of lugging my vest around.

I am really excited about the eflow. I used it once for a clinical study and I couldn't believe how fast it dispensed the medication.

gsplover

stella

hi!i feel you are all lucky living in America and having cf centers,last

medications,and all means to control cf.we here in greece don't have many

things...so we don't know many things?my brother has cf and there are no doctors

to know many on cf.plus there is too much polution where we live.what is the eflow?

anyway it is good to hear news on cf,and i hope there is a cure soon...wishing the best for all!

stella

things...so we don't know many things?my brother has cf and there are no doctors

to know many on cf.plus there is too much polution where we live.what is the eflow?

anyway it is good to hear news on cf,and i hope there is a cure soon...wishing the best for all!

stella

JennifersHope

I just got that acapella today.. I like it so far ... but I just got it.. I have higher PFTS so I am really glad that when I tried it, it worked so well for me..

I am also eagerly awaiting the eflow........ I just can't wait to shorten things up..

Jennifer

JennifersHope

I just got that acapella today.. I like it so far ... but I just got it.. I have higher PFTS so I am really glad that when I tried it, it worked so well for me..

I am also eagerly awaiting the eflow........ I just can't wait to shorten things up..

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer

anonymous

There are three pharmacies currently working with Source CF to dispense the correct dosage for the eflow. One is in Atlanta, I believe the other is in Missouri and probably the other is out west. I don't have the contact info with me right now but if anyone is interested let me know. I believe they also provide the eflow for you to use.

John

anonymous

There are three pharmacies currently working with Source CF to dispense the correct dosage for the eflow. One is in Atlanta, I believe the other is in Missouri and probably the other is out west. I don't have the contact info with me right now but if anyone is interested let me know. I believe they also provide the eflow for you to use.

John

anonymous

John

gsplover

Do you knoe if source CF the pharmacy that will give you the eflow for free as long as you get your medicine through them?

gsplover

Do you knoe if source CF the pharmacy that will give you the eflow for free as long as you get your medicine through them?

gsplover

anonymous

Not sure but I believe foundcare pharmacy can help you or direct to the right people. Give them a call.
www.foundcare.com
All the contact info is there. That's who I spoke w/ on the phone.

John

anonymous

Not sure but I believe foundcare pharmacy can help you or direct to the right people. Give them a call.
www.foundcare.com
All the contact info is there. That's who I spoke w/ on the phone.

John