Hello

breakitdownjj

honestly there is nothing you can say that make him feel 100% better. just let him know your there and you wanna help him. most times, with the people we love cf is the last thing we wanna talk about.

breakitdownjj

honestly there is nothing you can say that make him feel 100% better. just let him know your there and you wanna help him. most times, with the people we love cf is the last thing we wanna talk about.

breakitdownjj

breakitdownjj

breakitdownjj

Quackie

Simply show that you care about him, and understand what is going on with his heath. I have to say by taking the step to come on here is hugh, in showing him that you care and are concerned about his heath.

Does he come on here? I have found a lot of great support, even if you do not contirbute it is nice to know that you are not the only one out there going through this stuff.

I assume that you are graduating in 08, and hes about the same age.... Check out the adult section, there could be more info there that you/ he could relate to.

Best of luck.

Quackie

Simply show that you care about him, and understand what is going on with his heath. I have to say by taking the step to come on here is hugh, in showing him that you care and are concerned about his heath.

Does he come on here? I have found a lot of great support, even if you do not contirbute it is nice to know that you are not the only one out there going through this stuff.

I assume that you are graduating in 08, and hes about the same age.... Check out the adult section, there could be more info there that you/ he could relate to.

Best of luck.

Quackie

Best of luck.

Quackie

Best of luck.

Quackie

Best of luck.

breakitdownjj

Your doing a good job. It seems like you really just want to help him but we all need a little time to feel bad and upset. Maybe plan a fun date to get his mind off things, stressful times call for fun datess! Im sure once he relaxes a little things will be easier and he will open up. Just continue to be patient.

breakitdownjj

Your doing a good job. It seems like you really just want to help him but we all need a little time to feel bad and upset. Maybe plan a fun date to get his mind off things, stressful times call for fun datess! Im sure once he relaxes a little things will be easier and he will open up. Just continue to be patient.

breakitdownjj

breakitdownjj

breakitdownjj

leshajo08

thanks alot.
thats a good idea.
something fun together could help.
I'm sure you are right and he probably just needs time.
with flu season starting and everything I'm sure he is more stressed then usual.
I guess I'm just have to wait out this and be there when hes ready to be "back"

leshajo08

thanks alot.
thats a good idea.
with flu season starting and everything I'm sure he is more stressed then usual.

leshajo08

thanks alot.
thats a good idea.

leshajo08

thanks alot.
thats a good idea.

leshajo08

thanks alot.
thats a good idea.