Help/advice?

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>InTheZone</b></i>

. I was thinking that maybe it would nto be fair on the kid (s) as I might not be around long enough to really see them grow up..</end quote>

Ah, I'm impressed to see you have the ability to think outside of yourself.

Bravo! *tips my hat to you*

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>InTheZone</b></i>

. I was thinking that maybe it would nto be fair on the kid (s) as I might not be around long enough to really see them grow up..</end quote>

Ah, I'm impressed to see you have the ability to think outside of yourself.

Bravo! *tips my hat to you*

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>DarbSkull</b></i>

If you have made it to 28 without too many problems, you should be able to live to a ripe old age with aggressive treatment of your CF. .</end quote></div>

I would have to disagree with that. There are many stories of people taking a turn for the worse after having a long stint of being very healthy. Even with aggressive treatment.

Be very careful about assumptions like that.....

NoExcuses

If you have made it to 28 without too many problems, you should be able to live to a ripe old age with aggressive treatment of your CF. .</end quote></div>

I would have to disagree with that. There are many stories of people taking a turn for the worse after having a long stint of being very healthy. Even with aggressive treatment.

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

If you have made it to 28 without too many problems, you should be able to live to a ripe old age with aggressive treatment of your CF. .</end quote>

NoExcuses

If you have made it to 28 without too many problems, you should be able to live to a ripe old age with aggressive treatment of your CF. .</end quote>

InTheZone

Well my FEV1s dropped rapidly 2 years ago, IV's didnt bring them up, either did anti-fungals. The only thing that worked were steroids. Im not chesty and there is no major change in sputum colour so I think its the same thing, whatever it is.

InTheZone

Well my FEV1s dropped rapidly 2 years ago, IV's didnt bring them up, either did anti-fungals. The only thing that worked were steroids. Im not chesty and there is no major change in sputum colour so I think its the same thing, whatever it is.

InTheZone

InTheZone

InTheZone

InTheZone

Lilith

Hey, InTheZone.

I can't really say anything that would help you as far as the child issue goes. Both myself and my fiance have decided that children will not be a part of our future for many reasons, and we are both quite happy with that choice.

But on the other hand, as far as debating on whether or not to "let her go", I would have to say from personal experience to let your woman do as she wishes. If she chooses to stay with you, don't fight it! I tried to push Rick away time and time again to "save" him, and you know what? He almost did leave. Because he thought I didn't want him around anymore, not because of my disease. He told me he could care less whether I have CF or not, and that it was his decision to stay with me, period, end of story. So I listened. We have been together for six years now, all of which have been wonderful. Yes, there is added stress on him (mostly when I'm ill) because he has to take care of me, but in the end, he enjoys the fact that he can help me and doesn't mind doing it.

If your girl loves you, I would say let her love you. That is just my opinion and experience, anyway. I hope all turns out well for you in the end!

Lilith

Hey, InTheZone.

I can't really say anything that would help you as far as the child issue goes. Both myself and my fiance have decided that children will not be a part of our future for many reasons, and we are both quite happy with that choice.

But on the other hand, as far as debating on whether or not to "let her go", I would have to say from personal experience to let your woman do as she wishes. If she chooses to stay with you, don't fight it! I tried to push Rick away time and time again to "save" him, and you know what? He almost did leave. Because he thought I didn't want him around anymore, not because of my disease. He told me he could care less whether I have CF or not, and that it was his decision to stay with me, period, end of story. So I listened. We have been together for six years now, all of which have been wonderful. Yes, there is added stress on him (mostly when I'm ill) because he has to take care of me, but in the end, he enjoys the fact that he can help me and doesn't mind doing it.

If your girl loves you, I would say let her love you. That is just my opinion and experience, anyway. I hope all turns out well for you in the end!

Lilith

Hey, InTheZone.

Lilith

Hey, InTheZone.

Lilith

Hey, InTheZone.

Lilith

Hey, InTheZone.