HELP...I don't know what else to do...

JORDYSMOM

You certainly have a lot on your plate!! I understand how you feel about children's services and trying to keep your family together, but it's obvious that something has to be done. It sounds like you already know what you must do. Hang in there.

JORDYSMOM

You certainly have a lot on your plate!! I understand how you feel about children's services and trying to keep your family together, but it's obvious that something has to be done. It sounds like you already know what you must do. Hang in there.

JORDYSMOM

JORDYSMOM

suziecoffeebean

I know, I appreciate what you are saying. I know what will happen if I call childrens services though. She will never speak to me again. She let me know this when I found out all the info for her a while back. After she said I thought she was a terrible mother. She then let me know I could call them and if I did she wouldn't talk to me. This is all soo conflicting to me because she is only like this about this one topic. NOthing else at all. She has been sober for 11 years and pretty much turned her life around as much as she could which is why I do not understand why she acts like this about the kids. I just don't get it....confusing....conflicting because I love them more than anything in this world. Gahhh...I just want to scream.

suziecoffeebean

I know, I appreciate what you are saying. I know what will happen if I call childrens services though. She will never speak to me again. She let me know this when I found out all the info for her a while back. After she said I thought she was a terrible mother. She then let me know I could call them and if I did she wouldn't talk to me. This is all soo conflicting to me because she is only like this about this one topic. NOthing else at all. She has been sober for 11 years and pretty much turned her life around as much as she could which is why I do not understand why she acts like this about the kids. I just don't get it....confusing....conflicting because I love them more than anything in this world. Gahhh...I just want to scream.

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

JazzysMom

Is it possible that she wont let them come to you for financial reasons? Is she on assistance or anything where having them in the house is a benefit to her financially? This is also easy for me to say since I have no emotional connections, but if you called CPS & your Mother never spoke to you again.....how much would that affect your life? Knowing that your siblings could get the meds they need & not being exposed to harmful things such as smoking and being in what seems total denial do you feel its worth her being upset? IF it was anyone of authority (that knew about CF anyway) who knew what the kids didnt get....it would be considered abuse/neglect depending on the state...... Sometimes we have to do the most difficult things by looking at the whole picture.

JazzysMom

Is it possible that she wont let them come to you for financial reasons? Is she on assistance or anything where having them in the house is a benefit to her financially? This is also easy for me to say since I have no emotional connections, but if you called CPS & your Mother never spoke to you again.....how much would that affect your life? Knowing that your siblings could get the meds they need & not being exposed to harmful things such as smoking and being in what seems total denial do you feel its worth her being upset? IF it was anyone of authority (that knew about CF anyway) who knew what the kids didnt get....it would be considered abuse/neglect depending on the state...... Sometimes we have to do the most difficult things by looking at the whole picture.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

suziecoffeebean

Well it's kind of a messed up situation anyways. But yes it would upset ME is the thing. And I am sure my brother and sister I am sure. At this point I am not taking her feelings into consideration anymore. I had to be without a mom my whole life pretty much due to the drug abuse and then due to the fact that she put herself into AA and that was it. That was her focus not us. When that all changed I kind of latched on and we have a decent relationship now. It just sucks. I see what you are saying and I think I may have to make that phone call. Still hard to make that decision regardless. It is selfish I know the reason I don't want to. But at this point they have been neglected for too long so I only have their best interest in mind. It just seems to me there should be another way. It just sux and I am venting and wanted an outsiders opinion. Thanks.

suziecoffeebean

Well it's kind of a messed up situation anyways. But yes it would upset ME is the thing. And I am sure my brother and sister I am sure. At this point I am not taking her feelings into consideration anymore. I had to be without a mom my whole life pretty much due to the drug abuse and then due to the fact that she put herself into AA and that was it. That was her focus not us. When that all changed I kind of latched on and we have a decent relationship now. It just sucks. I see what you are saying and I think I may have to make that phone call. Still hard to make that decision regardless. It is selfish I know the reason I don't want to. But at this point they have been neglected for too long so I only have their best interest in mind. It just seems to me there should be another way. It just sux and I am venting and wanted an outsiders opinion. Thanks.

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean