HELP...I don't know what else to do...

suziecoffeebean

I had a social worker place the call for me. She even said that she hasn't ever had to deal with a system quite like theirs. But the social worker here said she also placed a call to the lexington clinic and to basically validate what I am telling them. Then the social worker from that clinic is going to call the childrens place and tell them what is up. My mom did say something about a packet from there coming in the mail but the social worker said she hadn't ever heard of a packet being sent before something was done/checked out. Thanks though I may have questions here in the near future though. I do have one now though is she allowed to deny me seeing them or talking to them.

suziecoffeebean

I had a social worker place the call for me. She even said that she hasn't ever had to deal with a system quite like theirs. But the social worker here said she also placed a call to the lexington clinic and to basically validate what I am telling them. Then the social worker from that clinic is going to call the childrens place and tell them what is up. My mom did say something about a packet from there coming in the mail but the social worker said she hadn't ever heard of a packet being sent before something was done/checked out. Thanks though I may have questions here in the near future though. I do have one now though is she allowed to deny me seeing them or talking to them.

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

mom2lillian

Suzie-I think what your boss did is really crummy but maybe it is better for you to let your brother who is not in the middle of it to go down there first anyway.

I hope you can figure otu what is going on, my heart goes out to you.

mom2lillian

Suzie-I think what your boss did is really crummy but maybe it is better for you to let your brother who is not in the middle of it to go down there first anyway.

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

suziecoffeebean

OK so this crap gets deeper and deeper everyday. I get 2 emails today from my aunts ex-husband who tells me he knows for a fact the kids been getting treatment this whole time and being cared for etc etc. He hasn't even seen them in years so I don't even know how he would know. I guess my mom is calling everyone and letting them know to get people on her side. So I asked him what his proof was and he had none. Then he said that my aunt and uncle couldn't get in trouble for anything because the only person who has determined there is a neglect/abuse going on is me. He threatened me basically told me his dad used to be a judge and some other things that I can't even perceive as anything but a threat. He told me I better watch out for making false reports in KY and that I better watch what I am doing before I get arrested. He said the tables have been turned since I called the kids last week and told them what was about to happen. I just let them know what was up. That is what any good caring honest person would have done. This is where he contradicts himself....if the kids were getting treatment why did I have to tell them last week that they should be getting all these different things and they had no clue until I talked with them that is was a serious illness. How can I get in trouble for that? How does that nix what I had the lady report. The facts will show themselves. I am just appalled. I asked him why is it that no one cared until someone was faced with trouble it is baffling to me. I could scream. I really could freak the heck out right now. I just can't believe it. It is like sooo surreal. I am not talking to any of these people anymore. It just makes me wonder what she is telling the kids to lie about. I had my arms sliced open by my moms boyfriend when I was 9 I had to get 30 stitches and I have a lot of scars from it. So anyways, when it happened my mom told me to lie or she would go to jail and I would never see her again. In light of the current situation I told my little sister about this. As an example of why she should not lie if questioned not even to keep mom out of trouble. And she had no clue that had happened to me. No one ever got in trouble for it because it was hid from the rest of the family for like a year and a half until my dad found out and took me and my older brother out of the home. The kids have a different dad than us which is why they were in foster care the first time. Anyways, I had to stress that to her because my mom has a history of doing whatever it takes to keep herself out of trouble. I am soo mad!!!

suziecoffeebean

OK so this crap gets deeper and deeper everyday. I get 2 emails today from my aunts ex-husband who tells me he knows for a fact the kids been getting treatment this whole time and being cared for etc etc. He hasn't even seen them in years so I don't even know how he would know. I guess my mom is calling everyone and letting them know to get people on her side. So I asked him what his proof was and he had none. Then he said that my aunt and uncle couldn't get in trouble for anything because the only person who has determined there is a neglect/abuse going on is me. He threatened me basically told me his dad used to be a judge and some other things that I can't even perceive as anything but a threat. He told me I better watch out for making false reports in KY and that I better watch what I am doing before I get arrested. He said the tables have been turned since I called the kids last week and told them what was about to happen. I just let them know what was up. That is what any good caring honest person would have done. This is where he contradicts himself....if the kids were getting treatment why did I have to tell them last week that they should be getting all these different things and they had no clue until I talked with them that is was a serious illness. How can I get in trouble for that? How does that nix what I had the lady report. The facts will show themselves. I am just appalled. I asked him why is it that no one cared until someone was faced with trouble it is baffling to me. I could scream. I really could freak the heck out right now. I just can't believe it. It is like sooo surreal. I am not talking to any of these people anymore. It just makes me wonder what she is telling the kids to lie about. I had my arms sliced open by my moms boyfriend when I was 9 I had to get 30 stitches and I have a lot of scars from it. So anyways, when it happened my mom told me to lie or she would go to jail and I would never see her again. In light of the current situation I told my little sister about this. As an example of why she should not lie if questioned not even to keep mom out of trouble. And she had no clue that had happened to me. No one ever got in trouble for it because it was hid from the rest of the family for like a year and a half until my dad found out and took me and my older brother out of the home. The kids have a different dad than us which is why they were in foster care the first time. Anyways, I had to stress that to her because my mom has a history of doing whatever it takes to keep herself out of trouble. I am soo mad!!!

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

Plus I am the only one who went around my mom or the kids at all. I would know if anyone did if they were getting treatment or not. The kids even told me yeah mom got a nebulizer and told us it was just for if we got sick. OK I am sorry I am fuming right now.

suziecoffeebean

Plus I am the only one who went around my mom or the kids at all. I would know if anyone did if they were getting treatment or not. The kids even told me yeah mom got a nebulizer and told us it was just for if we got sick. OK I am sorry I am fuming right now.

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean