HELP...I don't know what else to do...

damiensmom

Unbelivable! There are women here who have had cps take there children before there kids were dx for neglect and other various accusations. I would remind cps of these facts. Supervisiors will be held accountable tell the jackass you talk to on the phone. It is your right to go threw the chain of command and you wish to speak there supervisior. You are also immediate family to these children and have intentions of caring for them. You tell them with conviction. Its in your heart right. I would be raisen the dead right now. I would be finding cps code of conduct on the internet and calling the damn news if need be. Unbelivable. I know there are mothers here who have had cps take there kids before dx. Share your stories and start reminding cps what there job is. end of my rant. I commend you , and a packet is not good enough. I will belive that this situation is gonna turn around the wrong things will be made right.

damiensmom

Unbelivable! There are women here who have had cps take there children before there kids were dx for neglect and other various accusations. I would remind cps of these facts. Supervisiors will be held accountable tell the jackass you talk to on the phone. It is your right to go threw the chain of command and you wish to speak there supervisior. You are also immediate family to these children and have intentions of caring for them. You tell them with conviction. Its in your heart right. I would be raisen the dead right now. I would be finding cps code of conduct on the internet and calling the damn news if need be. Unbelivable. I know there are mothers here who have had cps take there kids before dx. Share your stories and start reminding cps what there job is. end of my rant. I commend you , and a packet is not good enough. I will belive that this situation is gonna turn around the wrong things will be made right.

CFHockeyMom

Suzie,

Have you tried contacting a child advocate attorney? If nothing else, they should be able to answer questions for you and point you in the right direction. If you're really lucky, you may even find one that would be interested in helping pursue action against your mother.

Good luck and continue to keep us updated.

CFHockeyMom

Suzie,

Have you tried contacting a child advocate attorney? If nothing else, they should be able to answer questions for you and point you in the right direction. If you're really lucky, you may even find one that would be interested in helping pursue action against your mother.

CFHockeyMom

Suzie,

CFHockeyMom

Suzie,

CFHockeyMom

Suzie,

CFHockeyMom

Suzie,

suziecoffeebean

Now I am really freaking out and angry. The cop called back and said he went to the house and no one was there. He went to my mother's place of employment and no one was there either. She works for her sister and her husband the doctor and nurse. I called my older brother and he is going to drive down there and see what the hell is up. Not only that at some point today the phone has been disconnected too. So I tell my brother I am leaving work and that I will meet him at my house and to pick me up we will go together. I go to tell my boss I am leaving and she won't let me. She said cause I told her briefly the other day what was going on. I said these kids are in danger of physical abuse she said that it was my fault if they were and it was because of what I did and that I should just deal with it and not expect them to let me leave on a whim. I been with this company 4.5 years. Yeah I understand I am the head of all technology blah blah blah but we have emergencies too!!! So i can't leave. I feel sooo helpless...

suziecoffeebean

Now I am really freaking out and angry. The cop called back and said he went to the house and no one was there. He went to my mother's place of employment and no one was there either. She works for her sister and her husband the doctor and nurse. I called my older brother and he is going to drive down there and see what the hell is up. Not only that at some point today the phone has been disconnected too. So I tell my brother I am leaving work and that I will meet him at my house and to pick me up we will go together. I go to tell my boss I am leaving and she won't let me. She said cause I told her briefly the other day what was going on. I said these kids are in danger of physical abuse she said that it was my fault if they were and it was because of what I did and that I should just deal with it and not expect them to let me leave on a whim. I been with this company 4.5 years. Yeah I understand I am the head of all technology blah blah blah but we have emergencies too!!! So i can't leave. I feel sooo helpless...

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

angelsmom

My heart goes out to you in this obviously difficult situation. You are a great sister for keeping your siblings' best interests in mind. I cannot believe your mother isn't getting any medicla attention for them all these years.

One thing I hadn't noticed in any of your posts was whether they are sick a lot and miss a lot of school? I realize it is summer now so getting any help from the school may not be an option, but if the kids missed a lot of school, wouldn't someone from the school have tried to find out why? I also realize your mom probably talked in circles to explain it so teachers or whomever from the school may have gotten what they considered to be a reasonable explanation.

Another thing I was wondering is why don't these kids at least have some government assistance in the form of medical care? How would that hurt your mom's finances or opportunity to take advantage of the system if her children had government funded medical insurance? I know in Michigan, there is something calle MI Child that every child is eligible for regardless of ability to pay and it provides medical care/coverage.

It just amazes me that this situation exists!! How a mother can ignore her childrens' medical needs. Is there any way you could seek to get custody of them? Truly, that would probably be the best thing that would happen for these kids.

I hope you find someone to assist you in helping your brother and sister.

angelsmom

My heart goes out to you in this obviously difficult situation. You are a great sister for keeping your siblings' best interests in mind. I cannot believe your mother isn't getting any medicla attention for them all these years.

One thing I hadn't noticed in any of your posts was whether they are sick a lot and miss a lot of school? I realize it is summer now so getting any help from the school may not be an option, but if the kids missed a lot of school, wouldn't someone from the school have tried to find out why? I also realize your mom probably talked in circles to explain it so teachers or whomever from the school may have gotten what they considered to be a reasonable explanation.

Another thing I was wondering is why don't these kids at least have some government assistance in the form of medical care? How would that hurt your mom's finances or opportunity to take advantage of the system if her children had government funded medical insurance? I know in Michigan, there is something calle MI Child that every child is eligible for regardless of ability to pay and it provides medical care/coverage.

It just amazes me that this situation exists!! How a mother can ignore her childrens' medical needs. Is there any way you could seek to get custody of them? Truly, that would probably be the best thing that would happen for these kids.

angelsmom

angelsmom

angelsmom

angelsmom