HELP...I don't know what else to do...

suziecoffeebean

She didn't do anything about it before because then she would have to face the problem and tell the kids what was up. Until last week they didn't even know what CF was. My lil sister told me she just thought it was over or not as bad as when they were little since they didn't have to go to the doctor's anymore.

suziecoffeebean

She didn't do anything about it before because then she would have to face the problem and tell the kids what was up. Until last week they didn't even know what CF was. My lil sister told me she just thought it was over or not as bad as when they were little since they didn't have to go to the doctor's anymore.

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

OK so the cops called me back again. They went to my mom's job again to see what was up. Apparently they were out to lunch the first time. She had the kids with her and she told the cop that she took them with her today and had her number changed cause she didn't want me to talk to them anymore. WOW! I dont' even know what to say. I sent her a message saying too bad you couldn't treat their disease like you are trying to keep them from me. Maybe they would be healthy.

suziecoffeebean

OK so the cops called me back again. They went to my mom's job again to see what was up. Apparently they were out to lunch the first time. She had the kids with her and she told the cop that she took them with her today and had her number changed cause she didn't want me to talk to them anymore. WOW! I dont' even know what to say. I sent her a message saying too bad you couldn't treat their disease like you are trying to keep them from me. Maybe they would be healthy.

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

chloeandmaggie

I am so sorry for your situation! My daughter has CF, she is 8 years old and I can't imagine how she would be if she did not have medical care and her regualar treatments. I wanted to let you know that I am a CPS case manager in TN. You can make an anonoumys call and it will be labled as medical maltreatment. I am not sure about Kentucky's laws but I belive that they are simular to TN child abuse and neglect laws. Our state will look at every avenue to help the familes before drastic mesuares are taken such as removal of the children from the parent. They will help educate the family on the medical situation, help locate medical care and finacial support. But most important, the case manager will make sure that the parent follows through with the recomindend medical care by the physicans. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. my email is vancemag@yahoo.com.

chloeandmaggie

I am so sorry for your situation! My daughter has CF, she is 8 years old and I can't imagine how she would be if she did not have medical care and her regualar treatments. I wanted to let you know that I am a CPS case manager in TN. You can make an anonoumys call and it will be labled as medical maltreatment. I am not sure about Kentucky's laws but I belive that they are simular to TN child abuse and neglect laws. Our state will look at every avenue to help the familes before drastic mesuares are taken such as removal of the children from the parent. They will help educate the family on the medical situation, help locate medical care and finacial support. But most important, the case manager will make sure that the parent follows through with the recomindend medical care by the physicans. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. my email is vancemag@yahoo.com.

chloeandmaggie

chloeandmaggie

chloeandmaggie

chloeandmaggie

suziecoffeebean

I had a social worker place the call for me. She even said that she hasn't ever had to deal with a system quite like theirs. But the social worker here said she also placed a call to the lexington clinic and to basically validate what I am telling them. Then the social worker from that clinic is going to call the childrens place and tell them what is up. My mom did say something about a packet from there coming in the mail but the social worker said she hadn't ever heard of a packet being sent before something was done/checked out. Thanks though I may have questions here in the near future though. I do have one now though is she allowed to deny me seeing them or talking to them.

suziecoffeebean

I had a social worker place the call for me. She even said that she hasn't ever had to deal with a system quite like theirs. But the social worker here said she also placed a call to the lexington clinic and to basically validate what I am telling them. Then the social worker from that clinic is going to call the childrens place and tell them what is up. My mom did say something about a packet from there coming in the mail but the social worker said she hadn't ever heard of a packet being sent before something was done/checked out. Thanks though I may have questions here in the near future though. I do have one now though is she allowed to deny me seeing them or talking to them.