HELP...I don't know what else to do...

EnergyGal

First thank you Kayleesgrandma for writing this thread on your blog.

Dear Suzie
I just read this entire thread and I must say, you are an Angel from Heaven to have the compassion and love that you have after all you have experienced in your own life. You are going to make one wonderful Mom one day.

One thing occured to me is that, it is wonderful that you are writing on this site. It is like we are all witnesses in some way to this awful event that is happening. Besides documenting everything you say at home, you are sharing this with the world.

Have you ever thought about calling Dr. Phil on tv? I know that he has some serious abuse cases on his show. Maybe your Mother would come to some senses or at least someone can sink some information into this childrens minds that even a mild case of CF needs attention. Maybe they can live into their 80's if they get the proper medical care. Who really knows what the future will bring in CF care but neglect will not get them far as we know. It would be good awareness for CF as well.

If I think of anything that you can do, I will write back of course. I am so happy you have everyone here supporting you. I must admit, I was very upset when I heard about how your employer treated you. There is the family leave act. Doesn't that apply? <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.dol.gov/esa/whd/fmla/
">http://www.dol.gov/esa/whd/fmla/
</a>
Maybe you can take some time off work and reach out to your brothers and sister some way by visiting them when your mom is not there? I would definitely take someone with you if you can. What I would tell my siblings if I were you- the big red flag is that your mother is denying me visiting rights and anything related to your illness is being denied. A short conversation is not NORMAL about any illness that affects a child. I guess you have to find a nice way of bad mouthing your mom's motives.

I am sure there will be an end to this craziness soon for you and hopefully a more safe life your brother and sister.

God Bless You for your efforts
Risa

EnergyGal

Dear Suzie
I just read this entire thread and I must say, you are an Angel from Heaven to have the compassion and love that you have after all you have experienced in your own life. You are going to make one wonderful Mom one day.

One thing occured to me is that, it is wonderful that you are writing on this site. It is like we are all witnesses in some way to this awful event that is happening. Besides documenting everything you say at home, you are sharing this with the world.

Have you ever thought about calling Dr. Phil on tv? I know that he has some serious abuse cases on his show. Maybe your Mother would come to some senses or at least someone can sink some information into this childrens minds that even a mild case of CF needs attention. Maybe they can live into their 80's if they get the proper medical care. Who really knows what the future will bring in CF care but neglect will not get them far as we know. It would be good awareness for CF as well.

If I think of anything that you can do, I will write back of course. I am so happy you have everyone here supporting you. I must admit, I was very upset when I heard about how your employer treated you. There is the family leave act. Doesn't that apply? <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.dol.gov/esa/whd/fmla/
</a>
Maybe you can take some time off work and reach out to your brothers and sister some way by visiting them when your mom is not there? I would definitely take someone with you if you can. What I would tell my siblings if I were you- the big red flag is that your mother is denying me visiting rights and anything related to your illness is being denied. A short conversation is not NORMAL about any illness that affects a child. I guess you have to find a nice way of bad mouthing your mom's motives.

I am sure there will be an end to this craziness soon for you and hopefully a more safe life your brother and sister.

Risa

EnergyGal

Dear Suzie

</a>

Risa

EnergyGal

Dear Suzie

</a>

Risa

EnergyGal

Dear Suzie

</a>

Risa

EnergyGal

Dear Suzie

</a>

Risa

littledebbie

First off, way to go on calling someone that's really brave. It's amazing to me how many people say "the kids are priority!!!" but then end up taking care of the adults first *growl*. I was wondering if your siblings have access to a computer? If they do...google is a wonderful thing! Maybe if you gave them the spelling of Cystic Fibrosis they could at least get some real inforamtion. Granted it's not the prefered way to learn about your disease but it's better than lies.

I'll be keeping your family in my prayers and I hope you keep us updated.

littledebbie

First off, way to go on calling someone that's really brave. It's amazing to me how many people say "the kids are priority!!!" but then end up taking care of the adults first *growl*. I was wondering if your siblings have access to a computer? If they do...google is a wonderful thing! Maybe if you gave them the spelling of Cystic Fibrosis they could at least get some real inforamtion. Granted it's not the prefered way to learn about your disease but it's better than lies.

littledebbie

littledebbie

littledebbie

littledebbie

damiensmom

Wonderfull i do belive things well start happening. I hope she goes threw the chain of command in that cps building and I hope there will be fish to fry. There is no reason for things being left so grossly unattended by cps. Unbelivable. Good Job sis. May God bless you and yours

damiensmom

Wonderfull i do belive things well start happening. I hope she goes threw the chain of command in that cps building and I hope there will be fish to fry. There is no reason for things being left so grossly unattended by cps. Unbelivable. Good Job sis. May God bless you and yours

damiensmom

damiensmom

damiensmom

damiensmom