HELP...I don't know what else to do...

mom2lillian

just thought I would mention that from my understandings the family medical leave act is for yourself or for taking care of someone else in which you are a primary caregiver thus since Joe and Lauren are not living with you and you are not goign to take care of them when you left I dont think it can be covered.

I hope CPS route proves fruitful and they do their jobs correctly this time.

mom2lillian

just thought I would mention that from my understandings the family medical leave act is for yourself or for taking care of someone else in which you are a primary caregiver thus since Joe and Lauren are not living with you and you are not goign to take care of them when you left I dont think it can be covered.

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

JORDYSMOM

Hey Suzie we haven't heard from you in a few days. Has CPS gone to your mom's place of employment yet? Have you heard from your siblings? I hope things are ok for you. I continue to pray for you and your family.

JORDYSMOM

Hey Suzie we haven't heard from you in a few days. Has CPS gone to your mom's place of employment yet? Have you heard from your siblings? I hope things are ok for you. I continue to pray for you and your family.

JORDYSMOM

JORDYSMOM

JORDYSMOM

JORDYSMOM

suziecoffeebean

I can't talk to the kids on the weekends cause mom is home. So I waited until today to call down there. The kids told me that last week they called the house and told her they were going to her job. Which is crazy to me first off because why would you warn somebody. The kids said they heard her tell them not to go there & she would schedule a time for them to come to the house. So the kids said today that they were coming to the house next monday morning. I don't know how that will work since my mom leaves for work at like 8 or 8:30 everyday. Apparently she told them that she scheduled an appointment for them with a CF doc on July 31st and the social worker at the lexington clinic said she didn't see an appointment for them so I don't know what that is all about and she said it would have to be there or louisville and I don't think she would have made it for louisville when it is farther away than lexington. Anyways, she told the kids that she doesn't know why this is happening because she takes care of them. And I guess they asked her why she was making an appointment when she told them last week it wasn't a big deal at all. She told them she didn't know they had to have all these things and some people told her what she needed to do. This infuriates me because I been telling her for years. Not only that but it contradicts why they were getting treatment when they were little. More manipulation it pisses me off. Gonna lie to the kids now to make it seem not as bad/selfish as it really is. That is all I know as of right now. Oh yeah and I guess my mom took them to the office and gace them a breathing treatment the other day and my aunt jenny did a blow test? whatever that is? Then Lauren tells me that the nebulizer that was in the dining room is gone now. I guess she got rid of it so she could say she wasn't giving them the treatments cause she didn't have one...I don't know...I get more and more mad every time they tell me the stuff she is telling them and doing.

suziecoffeebean

I can't talk to the kids on the weekends cause mom is home. So I waited until today to call down there. The kids told me that last week they called the house and told her they were going to her job. Which is crazy to me first off because why would you warn somebody. The kids said they heard her tell them not to go there & she would schedule a time for them to come to the house. So the kids said today that they were coming to the house next monday morning. I don't know how that will work since my mom leaves for work at like 8 or 8:30 everyday. Apparently she told them that she scheduled an appointment for them with a CF doc on July 31st and the social worker at the lexington clinic said she didn't see an appointment for them so I don't know what that is all about and she said it would have to be there or louisville and I don't think she would have made it for louisville when it is farther away than lexington. Anyways, she told the kids that she doesn't know why this is happening because she takes care of them. And I guess they asked her why she was making an appointment when she told them last week it wasn't a big deal at all. She told them she didn't know they had to have all these things and some people told her what she needed to do. This infuriates me because I been telling her for years. Not only that but it contradicts why they were getting treatment when they were little. More manipulation it pisses me off. Gonna lie to the kids now to make it seem not as bad/selfish as it really is. That is all I know as of right now. Oh yeah and I guess my mom took them to the office and gace them a breathing treatment the other day and my aunt jenny did a blow test? whatever that is? Then Lauren tells me that the nebulizer that was in the dining room is gone now. I guess she got rid of it so she could say she wasn't giving them the treatments cause she didn't have one...I don't know...I get more and more mad every time they tell me the stuff she is telling them and doing.

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

JORDYSMOM

Suzie - Thanks for the update. I know it's very hard to be where you are and feel so helpless. I also know it's hard to feel so let down by your mom. A mom is supposed to be the one person we can go to when we need someone the most.

Just keep your eye on the big picture. What you wanted was to get your siblings the treatments they need to stay healthy. If she really is going to take them to the clinic, then you are succeeding slowly but surely. At the very least, you have brought it to the attention of your entire family and CPS. That is something. You are doing all you can. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Stay strong!

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Suzie - Thanks for the update. I know it's very hard to be where you are and feel so helpless. I also know it's hard to feel so let down by your mom. A mom is supposed to be the one person we can go to when we need someone the most.

Just keep your eye on the big picture. What you wanted was to get your siblings the treatments they need to stay healthy. If she really is going to take them to the clinic, then you are succeeding slowly but surely. At the very least, you have brought it to the attention of your entire family and CPS. That is something. You are doing all you can. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Stay strong!

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stay strong!

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stay strong!

Stacey