HELP...I don't know what else to do...

JORDYSMOM

Suzie - Thanks for the update. I know it's very hard to be where you are and feel so helpless. I also know it's hard to feel so let down by your mom. A mom is supposed to be the one person we can go to when we need someone the most.

Just keep your eye on the big picture. What you wanted was to get your siblings the treatments they need to stay healthy. If she really is going to take them to the clinic, then you are succeeding slowly but surely. At the very least, you have brought it to the attention of your entire family and CPS. That is something. You are doing all you can. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Stay strong!

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Suzie - Thanks for the update. I know it's very hard to be where you are and feel so helpless. I also know it's hard to feel so let down by your mom. A mom is supposed to be the one person we can go to when we need someone the most.

Just keep your eye on the big picture. What you wanted was to get your siblings the treatments they need to stay healthy. If she really is going to take them to the clinic, then you are succeeding slowly but surely. At the very least, you have brought it to the attention of your entire family and CPS. That is something. You are doing all you can. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Stay strong!

Stacey

purplemartin

How is everything coming along? Any updates on your brother and sister? Also, how are you doing? I know you said in a previous post that you were seeking counseling.

Best Wishes!

purplemartin

How is everything coming along? Any updates on your brother and sister? Also, how are you doing? I know you said in a previous post that you were seeking counseling.

Best Wishes!

purplemartin

Best Wishes!

purplemartin

Best Wishes!

purplemartin

Best Wishes!

purplemartin

Best Wishes!

suziecoffeebean

Well I haven't heard anything yet about what is going to happen other than they are scheduled to talk to my mom and the kids monday morning. The kids have been telling me things that mom is telling them and it makes me mad. And I guess she told the kids not to talk about me in front of her because she doesn't care about me anymore. And that she doesn't ever want to see me or hear from me again. I am seeking counseling my first appointment is on Tuesday the 10th and I am really looking forward to it. I am doing Ok considering the circumstances. It really sucks because this is the longest I have ever gone with out seeing my brother and sister. And she is punishing them because of all of this. She hasn't let them do anything since this is all going down. I am still a wreck and hoping that counseling accomplishes something. I don't really know what to expect.

suziecoffeebean

Well I haven't heard anything yet about what is going to happen other than they are scheduled to talk to my mom and the kids monday morning. The kids have been telling me things that mom is telling them and it makes me mad. And I guess she told the kids not to talk about me in front of her because she doesn't care about me anymore. And that she doesn't ever want to see me or hear from me again. I am seeking counseling my first appointment is on Tuesday the 10th and I am really looking forward to it. I am doing Ok considering the circumstances. It really sucks because this is the longest I have ever gone with out seeing my brother and sister. And she is punishing them because of all of this. She hasn't let them do anything since this is all going down. I am still a wreck and hoping that counseling accomplishes something. I don't really know what to expect.

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

suziecoffeebean

JORDYSMOM

Suzie

I know it hurts to hear your mom say she doesn't care about you anymore. I mean no offense by this statement, but SHE DIDN'T REALLY HAVE TO TELL ANYONE THAT - IT IS OBVIOUS!! Her actions have been speaking for her.

Okay now I'll take a deep breath. Anyway, she can pretend she is the victim all she wants. You know you haven't done anything wrong. I'm sure your brother and sister will be able to see that as well. It may be a long wait, but when they are older, they will know you had their best interest at heart. I hope you find peace for yourself as well. Keep us posted and take care. I continue to pray for you.

JORDYSMOM

Suzie

I know it hurts to hear your mom say she doesn't care about you anymore. I mean no offense by this statement, but SHE DIDN'T REALLY HAVE TO TELL ANYONE THAT - IT IS OBVIOUS!! Her actions have been speaking for her.

Okay now I'll take a deep breath. Anyway, she can pretend she is the victim all she wants. You know you haven't done anything wrong. I'm sure your brother and sister will be able to see that as well. It may be a long wait, but when they are older, they will know you had their best interest at heart. I hope you find peace for yourself as well. Keep us posted and take care. I continue to pray for you.

JORDYSMOM

Suzie

JORDYSMOM

Suzie

JORDYSMOM

Suzie

JORDYSMOM

Suzie