HELP...I don't know what else to do...

suziecoffeebean

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>CFersCousin</b></i>

Hi Suzie, I'm so sorry you're having to go through this but I'm very impressed at your resolve to stick with it...you obviously know how important it is.

I'm curious about this:

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>suziecoffeebean</b></i>

Lauren also told me that mom and jenny(the nurse) and karim(the doctor) sat the kids down and explained to them that they have a really mild case that doesn't require any treatment at all.</end quote></div>

What kind of doctor and nurse are these people? Do they even work with kids, let alone CFers? I just wonder why they think they're qualified to tell your brother and sister what kind of treatment a CF patient needs. One thing I've learned from reading these forums is that there are a lot of doctors out there that don't know anything about CF at all. It sounds like they're trying to keep themselves out of trouble, but if they had an ounce of compassion they'd do even a minimal amount of research and figure out that they're completely wrong.</end quote></div>

Exactly the reason I am soo PO'd. They know they should have said something to my mom. So now it is cover yer ass time. Especially since I have begged my aunt jenny to talk to my mom and she even agreed but never said anything. Numerous times. So my best guess is they are trying their damndest to not get in trouble. What is baffling to me is the fact that they think this isn't going to come out into the open.

suziecoffeebean

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>CFersCousin</b></i>

Hi Suzie, I'm so sorry you're having to go through this but I'm very impressed at your resolve to stick with it...you obviously know how important it is.

I'm curious about this:

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>suziecoffeebean</b></i>

Lauren also told me that mom and jenny(the nurse) and karim(the doctor) sat the kids down and explained to them that they have a really mild case that doesn't require any treatment at all.</end quote></div>

What kind of doctor and nurse are these people? Do they even work with kids, let alone CFers? I just wonder why they think they're qualified to tell your brother and sister what kind of treatment a CF patient needs. One thing I've learned from reading these forums is that there are a lot of doctors out there that don't know anything about CF at all. It sounds like they're trying to keep themselves out of trouble, but if they had an ounce of compassion they'd do even a minimal amount of research and figure out that they're completely wrong.</end quote></div>

Exactly the reason I am soo PO'd. They know they should have said something to my mom. So now it is cover yer ass time. Especially since I have begged my aunt jenny to talk to my mom and she even agreed but never said anything. Numerous times. So my best guess is they are trying their damndest to not get in trouble. What is baffling to me is the fact that they think this isn't going to come out into the open.

suziecoffeebean

I'm curious about this:

suziecoffeebean

I'm curious about this:

suziecoffeebean

I'm curious about this:

Lauren also told me that mom and jenny(the nurse) and karim(the doctor) sat the kids down and explained to them that they have a really mild case that doesn't require any treatment at all.</end quote>

What kind of doctor and nurse are these people? Do they even work with kids, let alone CFers? I just wonder why they think they're qualified to tell your brother and sister what kind of treatment a CF patient needs. One thing I've learned from reading these forums is that there are a lot of doctors out there that don't know anything about CF at all. It sounds like they're trying to keep themselves out of trouble, but if they had an ounce of compassion they'd do even a minimal amount of research and figure out that they're completely wrong.</end quote>

suziecoffeebean

I'm curious about this:

Lauren also told me that mom and jenny(the nurse) and karim(the doctor) sat the kids down and explained to them that they have a really mild case that doesn't require any treatment at all.</end quote>

What kind of doctor and nurse are these people? Do they even work with kids, let alone CFers? I just wonder why they think they're qualified to tell your brother and sister what kind of treatment a CF patient needs. One thing I've learned from reading these forums is that there are a lot of doctors out there that don't know anything about CF at all. It sounds like they're trying to keep themselves out of trouble, but if they had an ounce of compassion they'd do even a minimal amount of research and figure out that they're completely wrong.</end quote>

CFersCousin

What is baffling to me is the fact that they think this isn't going to come out into the open.</end quote></div>

Exactly! They're just digging themselves in deeper by trying to fight it. They need to stop being selfish and do what is best for the kids. Joe and Lauren are very lucky to have you to fight for them. BTW, I absolutely love your sister's red hair...it's beautiful!

CFersCousin

What is baffling to me is the fact that they think this isn't going to come out into the open.</end quote></div>

Exactly! They're just digging themselves in deeper by trying to fight it. They need to stop being selfish and do what is best for the kids. Joe and Lauren are very lucky to have you to fight for them. BTW, I absolutely love your sister's red hair...it's beautiful!

CFersCousin

CFersCousin

CFersCousin

What is baffling to me is the fact that they think this isn't going to come out into the open.</end quote>

CFersCousin

What is baffling to me is the fact that they think this isn't going to come out into the open.</end quote>

suziecoffeebean

So I talked with the Social Worker at the CF clinic in lexington yesterday and she said she was calling CPS to let them know what's up. She said it is unacceptable for them to leave a card for someone who is obviously not doing what needs to be done so she said that if she is not pleased with the actions they take now that she is going over their heads. I was glad to talk to her. She said she will probably send CPS to my mom's job since she is trying her best to stay hidden from it all. Anyways, I am exhausted from all of this. I want it to be done with.

suziecoffeebean

So I talked with the Social Worker at the CF clinic in lexington yesterday and she said she was calling CPS to let them know what's up. She said it is unacceptable for them to leave a card for someone who is obviously not doing what needs to be done so she said that if she is not pleased with the actions they take now that she is going over their heads. I was glad to talk to her. She said she will probably send CPS to my mom's job since she is trying her best to stay hidden from it all. Anyways, I am exhausted from all of this. I want it to be done with.