Hillrom vs Respirtech

mom2lillian

well I am glad to hear this about respirtech, as a matter of fact I am going to call the guy in your email on monday. Initially I recieved STELLAR service from respirtech. Now I have received absolutely unacceptable service from them. Just goes to show you cant judge a company based on one dealing (I had perhaps 4-5 great when first getting vest and sending them to my clinic, now at least 10 horrid--also now my vest is payed for 100%--any correlation???)

My initial guy Josh (with cf) was great he has left and everythign has went to hell I cant get the right size vest to save my life (so far sent it to the wrong place, then forgot to send it, then sent it with signature required which I couldnt do, then forgot to send it, now sent wrong size!!!!), noone ever came to my house to train me like they were supposed to, I havent gotten the latest software installed on my machine that was supposed to be installed when it came and about 3 more times since (thus no auto pause on mine), etc etc etc I have dealt with my new person AND her boss Rita--both are ridiculously incompetent idiots IMHO.

mom2lillian

well I am glad to hear this about respirtech, as a matter of fact I am going to call the guy in your email on monday. Initially I recieved STELLAR service from respirtech. Now I have received absolutely unacceptable service from them. Just goes to show you cant judge a company based on one dealing (I had perhaps 4-5 great when first getting vest and sending them to my clinic, now at least 10 horrid--also now my vest is payed for 100%--any correlation???)

My initial guy Josh (with cf) was great he has left and everythign has went to hell I cant get the right size vest to save my life (so far sent it to the wrong place, then forgot to send it, then sent it with signature required which I couldnt do, then forgot to send it, now sent wrong size!!!!), noone ever came to my house to train me like they were supposed to, I havent gotten the latest software installed on my machine that was supposed to be installed when it came and about 3 more times since (thus no auto pause on mine), etc etc etc I have dealt with my new person AND her boss Rita--both are ridiculously incompetent idiots IMHO.

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

A

Aspiemom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jamie6girl</b></i>

Greg White is so nice. I've been working w/ him regarding my InCourage vest. It started doing this weird thing where it wouldn't vibrate, it would just choke me like a boa constrictor. Sakasuka, has this happened to you with yours? He said he never heard of this before, but he would send me a new machine and I can send him the other one. At any rate, they all seem very friendly there.</end quote></div>

Jennifer, my inCourage did the same thing! I turned the machine off and when I turned it back on it did the same thing. so I hit the red Reset button and it hasn't happened since. I told the guy at RespirTech about it and he offered to replace it, but it's only happened the one time so I didn't. I may be returning mine, anyhow, as it isn't helping me.

A

Aspiemom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jamie6girl</b></i>

Greg White is so nice. I've been working w/ him regarding my InCourage vest. It started doing this weird thing where it wouldn't vibrate, it would just choke me like a boa constrictor. Sakasuka, has this happened to you with yours? He said he never heard of this before, but he would send me a new machine and I can send him the other one. At any rate, they all seem very friendly there.</end quote></div>

Jennifer, my inCourage did the same thing! I turned the machine off and when I turned it back on it did the same thing. so I hit the red Reset button and it hasn't happened since. I told the guy at RespirTech about it and he offered to replace it, but it's only happened the one time so I didn't. I may be returning mine, anyhow, as it isn't helping me.

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

Greg White is so nice. I've been working w/ him regarding my InCourage vest. It started doing this weird thing where it wouldn't vibrate, it would just choke me like a boa constrictor. Sakasuka, has this happened to you with yours? He said he never heard of this before, but he would send me a new machine and I can send him the other one. At any rate, they all seem very friendly there.</end quote>

A

Aspiemom

Greg White is so nice. I've been working w/ him regarding my InCourage vest. It started doing this weird thing where it wouldn't vibrate, it would just choke me like a boa constrictor. Sakasuka, has this happened to you with yours? He said he never heard of this before, but he would send me a new machine and I can send him the other one. At any rate, they all seem very friendly there.</end quote>

jamie6girl

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>I turned the machine off and when I turned it back on it did the same thing. so I hit the red Reset button and it hasn't happened since. I told the guy at RespirTech about it and he offered to replace it, but it's only happened the one time so I didn't. I may be returning mine, anyhow, as it isn't helping me.</end quote></div><br><br><br>
Thanks for letting me know that it didn't only happen to me. It was really weird. I've tried the reset button, and turned it off and turned it back on, unplugged it, etc, and it keeps doing it over and over. Then sometimes it doesn't even push any air out. I hope that I get the new one tomorrow in the mail and hopefully it will behave.<br><br> I'm sorry that you don't feel a difference with yours. I don't do a lot of coughing during the vest, but I think it does loosen me up for the HSaline. Maybe you are more of an acapella person??

jamie6girl

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>I turned the machine off and when I turned it back on it did the same thing. so I hit the red Reset button and it hasn't happened since. I told the guy at RespirTech about it and he offered to replace it, but it's only happened the one time so I didn't. I may be returning mine, anyhow, as it isn't helping me.</end quote></div><br><br><br>
Thanks for letting me know that it didn't only happen to me. It was really weird. I've tried the reset button, and turned it off and turned it back on, unplugged it, etc, and it keeps doing it over and over. Then sometimes it doesn't even push any air out. I hope that I get the new one tomorrow in the mail and hopefully it will behave.<br><br> I'm sorry that you don't feel a difference with yours. I don't do a lot of coughing during the vest, but I think it does loosen me up for the HSaline. Maybe you are more of an acapella person??

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>I turned the machine off and when I turned it back on it did the same thing. so I hit the red Reset button and it hasn't happened since. I told the guy at RespirTech about it and he offered to replace it, but it's only happened the one time so I didn't. I may be returning mine, anyhow, as it isn't helping me.</end quote><br><br><br>

jamie6girl

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>I turned the machine off and when I turned it back on it did the same thing. so I hit the red Reset button and it hasn't happened since. I told the guy at RespirTech about it and he offered to replace it, but it's only happened the one time so I didn't. I may be returning mine, anyhow, as it isn't helping me.</end quote><br><br><br>

mom4holly

I know that this is an old post but I just have to chime in about hillrom & how much I now HATE them!!! I had nothing but wonderful experiences up to this point & they make it out to be that the vest has a warranty for life & blah blah blah--well, as many people might have read in my prior blog my vest was compromised by my children spilling stuff all over it (which is my fault I guess) so I called them & was told by some people they would replace it & others that it wasn't goin to be replaced & the final consensess is there is nothing they can do but I am assuming I still need to make my payment which means we will be VESTLESS for eternity or until I win the lottery or marry some rich man!!!!

FRUSTRATING when you have to go back & forth to finally get the answer you didn't want.

mom4holly

I know that this is an old post but I just have to chime in about hillrom & how much I now HATE them!!! I had nothing but wonderful experiences up to this point & they make it out to be that the vest has a warranty for life & blah blah blah--well, as many people might have read in my prior blog my vest was compromised by my children spilling stuff all over it (which is my fault I guess) so I called them & was told by some people they would replace it & others that it wasn't goin to be replaced & the final consensess is there is nothing they can do but I am assuming I still need to make my payment which means we will be VESTLESS for eternity or until I win the lottery or marry some rich man!!!!

FRUSTRATING when you have to go back & forth to finally get the answer you didn't want.

mom4holly

mom4holly

mom4holly