Hillrom vs Respirtech

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>miesl</b></i>

I'm going to side with Hill-Rom - they busted some serious tail to get us a vest upgrade before the end of the year (OOP was met for 2007) when we realized our insurance would spring for it in mid November. The 104 vest arrived 12/26 - and J is much, much happier with it than the 103.</end quote></div>

The sad thing is that tests show that the 103 brings up more sputum than the 104 due to the different wave forms. So your son has actually taken a step backwards...

Read my blog (Warwick letter) if you want more of an explanation from the man that invented the HillRom machine....

NoExcuses

I'm going to side with Hill-Rom - they busted some serious tail to get us a vest upgrade before the end of the year (OOP was met for 2007) when we realized our insurance would spring for it in mid November. The 104 vest arrived 12/26 - and J is much, much happier with it than the 103.</end quote></div>

The sad thing is that tests show that the 103 brings up more sputum than the 104 due to the different wave forms. So your son has actually taken a step backwards...

Read my blog (Warwick letter) if you want more of an explanation from the man that invented the HillRom machine....

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

I'm going to side with Hill-Rom - they busted some serious tail to get us a vest upgrade before the end of the year (OOP was met for 2007) when we realized our insurance would spring for it in mid November. The 104 vest arrived 12/26 - and J is much, much happier with it than the 103.</end quote>

NoExcuses

I'm going to side with Hill-Rom - they busted some serious tail to get us a vest upgrade before the end of the year (OOP was met for 2007) when we realized our insurance would spring for it in mid November. The 104 vest arrived 12/26 - and J is much, much happier with it than the 103.</end quote>

miesl

I'm not stupid - don't talk to me like I am.

FYI - it's my husband. I'm pretty sure he's enough of a "big boy" to tell what works best for him. He's been on pulmozyme too, since studies showed it was oh so awesome. He couldn't cough the thinned mucus out and sounded like he was drowning in crap (which landed him in the hospital on IVs).

FYI 2 - He goes to the U of MN clinic. As Warwick is very, very fond of telling his patients - You are your own experiment. It doesn't matter what works for everyone else, what works for you matters. If J didn't feel the newer Vest was getting out as much sputum - it would have gone straight back to Hill-Rom.

miesl

FYI - it's my husband. I'm pretty sure he's enough of a "big boy" to tell what works best for him. He's been on pulmozyme too, since studies showed it was oh so awesome. He couldn't cough the thinned mucus out and sounded like he was drowning in crap (which landed him in the hospital on IVs).

FYI 2 - He goes to the U of MN clinic. As Warwick is very, very fond of telling his patients - You are your own experiment. It doesn't matter what works for everyone else, what works for you matters. If J didn't feel the newer Vest was getting out as much sputum - it would have gone straight back to Hill-Rom.

miesl

miesl

miesl

Wheezie

I find it interesting how one's preconceived opinions about things can shape all interpretations of future dealings in similar situations, in which case any future interaction is interpreted to fit into that preconceived paradigm rather than be assessed individually and on it's own merit (or lack thereof).

Wheezie

I find it interesting how one's preconceived opinions about things can shape all interpretations of future dealings in similar situations, in which case any future interaction is interpreted to fit into that preconceived paradigm rather than be assessed individually and on it's own merit (or lack thereof).

Wheezie

Wheezie

Wheezie