How do you feel about people with colds coming to your house?

kmaried

Hi Marci!,

My friends and family generally know and respect that if they have a cold they don't want to be responsible for getting me sick...

Who I am having a lot of difficulty with is my soon-to-be in-laws. First, my finacee is absolutely amazing with everything BUT the flu shot. He rarely gets sick, but I tell him that once we're married, he will need to get the flu shot each year. I just can't take the risk! He's a big guy afraid of needles. Go figure. Next is my actual future in-laws. Every time we go over there for a holiday some family member has some severe respiratory infection (Christmas Day fiancee's brother in law had the FLU!) - that they just forget to mention before I get there. Or my future mother-in-law will play it down and make it sound like everyone is fine... only to find out once I get over there, it isn't the case.

It's so frustrating!! I guess I just have to try to keep training them!!

Kris

kmaried

Hi Marci!,

My friends and family generally know and respect that if they have a cold they don't want to be responsible for getting me sick...

Who I am having a lot of difficulty with is my soon-to-be in-laws. First, my finacee is absolutely amazing with everything BUT the flu shot. He rarely gets sick, but I tell him that once we're married, he will need to get the flu shot each year. I just can't take the risk! He's a big guy afraid of needles. Go figure. Next is my actual future in-laws. Every time we go over there for a holiday some family member has some severe respiratory infection (Christmas Day fiancee's brother in law had the FLU!) - that they just forget to mention before I get there. Or my future mother-in-law will play it down and make it sound like everyone is fine... only to find out once I get over there, it isn't the case.

Kris

kmaried

Hi Marci!,

Kris

kmaried

Hi Marci!,

Kris

kmaried

Hi Marci!,
<br />
<br />My friends and family generally know and respect that if they have a cold they don't want to be responsible for getting me sick...
<br />
<br />Who I am having a lot of difficulty with is my soon-to-be in-laws. First, my finacee is absolutely amazing with everything BUT the flu shot. He rarely gets sick, but I tell him that once we're married, he will need to get the flu shot each year. I just can't take the risk! He's a big guy afraid of needles. Go figure. Next is my actual future in-laws. Every time we go over there for a holiday some family member has some severe respiratory infection (Christmas Day fiancee's brother in law had the FLU!) - that they just forget to mention before I get there. Or my future mother-in-law will play it down and make it sound like everyone is fine... only to find out once I get over there, it isn't the case.
<br />
<br />It's so frustrating!! I guess I just have to try to keep training them!!
<br />
<br />Kris

kmaried

Hi Marci!,

Kris

kmaried

Hi Marci!,

Kris

kmaried

Hi Marci!,

Kris

kmaried

Hi Marci!,

Kris

kmaried

Hi Marci!,
<br />
<br />My friends and family generally know and respect that if they have a cold they don't want to be responsible for getting me sick...
<br />
<br />Who I am having a lot of difficulty with is my soon-to-be in-laws. First, my finacee is absolutely amazing with everything BUT the flu shot. He rarely gets sick, but I tell him that once we're married, he will need to get the flu shot each year. I just can't take the risk! He's a big guy afraid of needles. Go figure. Next is my actual future in-laws. Every time we go over there for a holiday some family member has some severe respiratory infection (Christmas Day fiancee's brother in law had the FLU!) - that they just forget to mention before I get there. Or my future mother-in-law will play it down and make it sound like everyone is fine... only to find out once I get over there, it isn't the case.
<br />
<br />
<br />Kris

kmaried

Hi Marci!,

Kris

kmaried

Hi Marci!,

Kris

kmaried

Hi Marci!,

Kris

kmaried

Hi Marci!,

Kris

kmaried

Hi Marci!,
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Kris