How has this happened?!

Fancymushroom

Hey! Thanks again for the input, and yes you're right, I do have asthma too. Infact that was my 'main' problem for years before diagnosis when I was little.
I take symbicort 400/12 which is budesonide and formoterol in case it's different in the U.S.A.

I definately didn't need additional steroids this time though, as the wheezing and tightness have improved alot.

Hmm, onwards and upwards I spose, things on the mend so since I'm fine i'll try to not get paranoid! xxx

Fancymushroom

Hey! Thanks again for the input, and yes you're right, I do have asthma too. Infact that was my 'main' problem for years before diagnosis when I was little.
I take symbicort 400/12 which is budesonide and formoterol in case it's different in the U.S.A.

I definately didn't need additional steroids this time though, as the wheezing and tightness have improved alot.

Hmm, onwards and upwards I spose, things on the mend so since I'm fine i'll try to not get paranoid! xxx

Fancymushroom

Fancymushroom

Fancymushroom

<br />I take symbicort 400/12 which is budesonide and formoterol in case it's different in the U.S.A.
<br />
<br />I definately didn't need additional steroids this time though, as the wheezing and tightness have improved alot.
<br />
<br />Hmm, onwards and upwards I spose, things on the mend so since I'm fine i'll try to not get paranoid! xxx