How long does it take to neb Tobi?

Kelli

I just started Tobi and it takes forever!!! I do albuterol, HS, and Pulmozyme. Then Tobi is last and my gosh, I sit here for ages!!!

<b>How long should Tobi take</b>? BTW, I use the Pari neb.

Thanks,
Kelli

Kelli

I just started Tobi and it takes forever!!! I do albuterol, HS, and Pulmozyme. Then Tobi is last and my gosh, I sit here for ages!!!

Thanks,
Kelli

Kelli

Thanks,
Kelli

Kelli

Thanks,
Kelli

Kelli

<br />
<br /><b>How long should Tobi take</b>? BTW, I use the Pari neb.
<br />
<br />Thanks,
<br />Kelli

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
With the proneb ultra II it takes DS about 25 minutes. With the devilbiss it takes about 20-25. With our original (faulty) pari it took 45-50 minutes.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
With the proneb ultra II it takes DS about 25 minutes. With the devilbiss it takes about 20-25. With our original (faulty) pari it took 45-50 minutes.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

barbc888

It takes me about 45 minutes with the Pari LC nebs using either the Devilbiss compressor or the Pari compressor. Docs keep telling me I need a new compressor, which hasn't solved the issue. Here's my conclusion: Both my albuterol and Pulmozyme are 2.5 ml (takes about 20 minutes each), but the Tobi is 5 ml so isn't the Tobi supposed to take longer?

barbc888

It takes me about 45 minutes with the Pari LC nebs using either the Devilbiss compressor or the Pari compressor. Docs keep telling me I need a new compressor, which hasn't solved the issue. Here's my conclusion: Both my albuterol and Pulmozyme are 2.5 ml (takes about 20 minutes each), but the Tobi is 5 ml so isn't the Tobi supposed to take longer?

barbc888

barbc888

barbc888

<br />
<br />