How many enzymes do you take?

sheanna

Officially, 4 MT 20's with meals, 3 with snacks. But I have found 'snacks and meals' for a CFer are hard to define. Pretty much, I take as many as I need...it's kind of like counting carbs for my insulin.

sheanna

Officially, 4 MT 20's with meals, 3 with snacks. But I have found 'snacks and meals' for a CFer are hard to define. Pretty much, I take as many as I need...it's kind of like counting carbs for my insulin.

sheanna

sheanna

sheanna

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS usually takes 5-6 pancrease mt4s with meals and 2-3 with snacks. Sometimes his snacks turn into meals though, so we keep adding enzymes.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS usually takes 5-6 pancrease mt4s with meals and 2-3 with snacks. Sometimes his snacks turn into meals though, so we keep adding enzymes.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member