How many enzymes do you take?

LGMClark

I take Pancrease MT20's....8 with Meals...5 with snacks :)
I use to take 12 with meals!! Somehow, I needed less in the past few years...possibly a better diet could account for that ;-)
I tried Pancreacarb...not for me.

LGMClark

I use to take 12 with meals!! Somehow, I needed less in the past few years...possibly a better diet could account for that ;-)

LGMClark

LGMClark

LGMClark

<br />I use to take 12 with meals!! Somehow, I needed less in the past few years...possibly a better diet could account for that ;-)
<br />I tried Pancreacarb...not for me.

Giggles

I take 5 with meals and totally depending on what I eat for a snack it can range from 2-5 again. I take Ultrase MT 20

Jennifer 36 years old with CF and CFRD

Giggles

I take 5 with meals and totally depending on what I eat for a snack it can range from 2-5 again. I take Ultrase MT 20

Giggles

Giggles

Giggles

<br />
<br />
<br />Jennifer 36 years old with CF and CFRD

lightNlife

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Diane</b></i>

1 Pangestyme ( Generic Creon) with each meal and snack.</end quote></div>

Wow, and you actually have that work for you? WOW. The CFF strongly discourages the use of generic enzymes. They don't have the same consistency of the ratios of lipase and amylase that are needed to be effective.

I'm on Pacrecarb 16, and I'm still getting the hang of how much I need. I've been able to determine that my "system" does much better with the old-school approach to diet. The older I get it seems the more problems I have. I atrribute this to a slow and steady build up of the mucus in my intestines. I do well with less fat, lots of carbs and protein.

Generally I take 4-5 pills with each meal/snack. I have frequent small meals throughout the day, so my snacks aren't really snacks at all. I've come so far in the last year with my weight since switching to pancrecarb, which is awesome. I'm about 15 pounds heavier than I was last year at this time. I've gone from "nutritional failure" to a normal BMI.

lightNlife

Wow, and you actually have that work for you? WOW. The CFF strongly discourages the use of generic enzymes. They don't have the same consistency of the ratios of lipase and amylase that are needed to be effective.

I'm on Pacrecarb 16, and I'm still getting the hang of how much I need. I've been able to determine that my "system" does much better with the old-school approach to diet. The older I get it seems the more problems I have. I atrribute this to a slow and steady build up of the mucus in my intestines. I do well with less fat, lots of carbs and protein.

Generally I take 4-5 pills with each meal/snack. I have frequent small meals throughout the day, so my snacks aren't really snacks at all. I've come so far in the last year with my weight since switching to pancrecarb, which is awesome. I'm about 15 pounds heavier than I was last year at this time. I've gone from "nutritional failure" to a normal BMI.

lightNlife

lightNlife

1 Pangestyme ( Generic Creon) with each meal and snack.</end quote>

lightNlife

<br />
<br />1 Pangestyme ( Generic Creon) with each meal and snack.</end quote>
<br />
<br />Wow, and you actually have that work for you? WOW. The CFF strongly discourages the use of generic enzymes. They don't have the same consistency of the ratios of lipase and amylase that are needed to be effective.
<br />
<br />I'm on Pacrecarb 16, and I'm still getting the hang of how much I need. I've been able to determine that my "system" does much better with the old-school approach to diet. The older I get it seems the more problems I have. I atrribute this to a slow and steady build up of the mucus in my intestines. I do well with less fat, lots of carbs and protein.
<br />
<br />Generally I take 4-5 pills with each meal/snack. I have frequent small meals throughout the day, so my snacks aren't really snacks at all. I've come so far in the last year with my weight since switching to pancrecarb, which is awesome. I'm about 15 pounds heavier than I was last year at this time. I've gone from "nutritional failure" to a normal BMI.

Skye

1 pancrease mt16 with light meals, 2 if it has a lot of fat. I tend to eat vegetarian low fat except when I am having a crappy day and then anything goes. Yesterday I ate McDonalds fries and snowball cakes through the day. I was not in the mood to be compliant with my diet so I went for it.

Skye

1 pancrease mt16 with light meals, 2 if it has a lot of fat. I tend to eat vegetarian low fat except when I am having a crappy day and then anything goes. Yesterday I ate McDonalds fries and snowball cakes through the day. I was not in the mood to be compliant with my diet so I went for it.

Skye

Skye

Skye