How many enzymes do you take?

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS is 4 1/2 and can swallow 5-6 pancrease mt4s, a vitamin A, Vitamin E and a keflex capsule in one gulp. And with just the enzymes, I'm forever reminding him to take a drink afterwards otherwise he'll swallow them dry. Bleah.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS is 4 1/2 and can swallow 5-6 pancrease mt4s, a vitamin A, Vitamin E and a keflex capsule in one gulp. And with just the enzymes, I'm forever reminding him to take a drink afterwards otherwise he'll swallow them dry. Bleah.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Asexyblond23

Right now im on 4 Ultrase MT20 with meals and 4 with snacks sometimes I have to back it off to 3 because it blocks me up a little.

Asexyblond23

Right now im on 4 Ultrase MT20 with meals and 4 with snacks sometimes I have to back it off to 3 because it blocks me up a little.

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

purplemartin

Briceton takes 4 Creon5 and 2 Pancrease MS8's with all meals and snacks. He has been swallowing his enzymes since he was about 15 months old.......and he does it without drinking anything! He amazes us, I can't even swallow a BCP without water!

If you haven't seen his video yet, check him out on CFtube taking his enzymes!

Sherry

purplemartin

Briceton takes 4 Creon5 and 2 Pancrease MS8's with all meals and snacks. He has been swallowing his enzymes since he was about 15 months old.......and he does it without drinking anything! He amazes us, I can't even swallow a BCP without water!

Sherry

purplemartin

Sherry

purplemartin

Sherry

purplemartin

<br />
<br />If you haven't seen his video yet, check him out on CFtube taking his enzymes!
<br />
<br />Sherry