How many enzymes do you take

KAC1210

Trevor takes 1 Creon 6 before meals (bottle or food). I do add extra formula to the bottles for added calories. And I use mostly Beach Nut baby food because of the calories. We have never had any stool issues other than soft and sticky...and VERY smelly! I think that is the lowest dose. His nutritionist says he could have more if needed but he is doing great with just the one. He is 8 months and is 19 lbs. We have never really had weight issues.

KAC1210

Trevor takes 1 Creon 6 before meals (bottle or food). I do add extra formula to the bottles for added calories. And I use mostly Beach Nut baby food because of the calories. We have never had any stool issues other than soft and sticky...and VERY smelly! I think that is the lowest dose. His nutritionist says he could have more if needed but he is doing great with just the one. He is 8 months and is 19 lbs. We have never really had weight issues.

KAC1210

KAC1210

KAC1210

KAC1210

KAC1210

KAC1210

KAC1210

KAC1210

sullihs

My 8 yr old takes 3 Creon 12 with meals and 1-2 with snacks. I know at one point our nutritionist said his max was 5 per meal, but he has gained weight since then so it may be higher now.

sullihs

My 8 yr old takes 3 Creon 12 with meals and 1-2 with snacks. I know at one point our nutritionist said his max was 5 per meal, but he has gained weight since then so it may be higher now.

sullihs

sullihs

sullihs