How much does the Vest cost?

acesspade

I am trying to find out how much the cost of the vest is without insurance. Does anyone know where I can find out that information or if there is a website that gives that information. Thanks.

acesspade

I am trying to find out how much the cost of the vest is without insurance. Does anyone know where I can find out that information or if there is a website that gives that information. Thanks.

acesspade

acesspade

acesspade

just1more

We have the inCourage vest from Respirtech, I think they billed insurance ~$11K for it.

I'm not sure about "The Vest" from Hill-Rom.

I do know that I looked a while back and found a couple on ebay. Not sure the condition but it might also be an option if you are looking to pay cash for one.

just1more

We have the inCourage vest from Respirtech, I think they billed insurance ~$11K for it.

I do know that I looked a while back and found a couple on ebay. Not sure the condition but it might also be an option if you are looking to pay cash for one.

just1more

just1more

just1more

<br />
<br />I'm not sure about "The Vest" from Hill-Rom.
<br />
<br />I do know that I looked a while back and found a couple on ebay. Not sure the condition but it might also be an option if you are looking to pay cash for one.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I think DS's Hill Rom 104 was $12 K and change. We were told it'd probably be $15,000-16,000 and had started to set aside money when he was a newborn. Turned out insurance covered all but $500, so we just kept his money in an account for future health related expenses.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I think DS's Hill Rom 104 was $12 K and change. We were told it'd probably be $15,000-16,000 and had started to set aside money when he was a newborn. Turned out insurance covered all but $500, so we just kept his money in an account for future health related expenses.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

JORDYSMOM

We just got our Respirtech vest a couple of months ago. It was $15,000.00. If you qualify, there are assistance programs to obtain a vest. Also, there's a thread in the adult section right now, and someone mentioned that the Boomer Esaison Foundation might be an option.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

We just got our Respirtech vest a couple of months ago. It was $15,000.00. If you qualify, there are assistance programs to obtain a vest. Also, there's a thread in the adult section right now, and someone mentioned that the Boomer Esaison Foundation might be an option.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey