How Much Sleep Do You Need?

Hermit

Does anyone else find they sleep a lot, seemingly more than an average healthy person?

I find I need about 9 hours of sleep at night, and then I usually take a 2 hour nap in the afternoon.

I wonder if this is because our bodies are always fighting infections and trying to save energy...?

Chris

Hermit

Does anyone else find they sleep a lot, seemingly more than an average healthy person?

I find I need about 9 hours of sleep at night, and then I usually take a 2 hour nap in the afternoon.

I wonder if this is because our bodies are always fighting infections and trying to save energy...?

Chris

Hermit

Chris

JazzysMom

If I am stable I survive on 7-8......

If I am having a flareup or am on meds then I need more at night and naps!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

Allie

Ry was the same way. Always slept a lot at night, always had an afternoon nap. I'm curious to see the answers here too.

Allie

Ry was the same way. Always slept a lot at night, always had an afternoon nap. I'm curious to see the answers here too.

Allie

jfarel

I may feel better with more sleep, but I also find I'm more congested. So ideally for me would probably be seven to eight hours with a nap

jfarel

I may feel better with more sleep, but I also find I'm more congested. So ideally for me would probably be seven to eight hours with a nap

jfarel

Debi

I do best on 6-7. I've been that way my entire life. Drove my parents nuts when I was little. I hate naps. They always make me feel groggy for hours after I wake up. Looks like I'm the weirdo in the group! Wouldn't be the first time, and won't be the last, I'm sure!!

Debi

I do best on 6-7. I've been that way my entire life. Drove my parents nuts when I was little. I hate naps. They always make me feel groggy for hours after I wake up. Looks like I'm the weirdo in the group! Wouldn't be the first time, and won't be the last, I'm sure!!

Debi