How Much Sleep Do You Need?

Lance2020x

7 hours is what I shoot for. Years ago I used to be able to run on 5 hours, but if I kept it up consitantly I would get sick after a few weeks. Now I can run on 6, but any less than that and I fall asleep sometime in early evening. Any more than 9 and it takes me a LONG time to wake up and I'll be groggy for hours.

Lance2020x

7 hours is what I shoot for. Years ago I used to be able to run on 5 hours, but if I kept it up consitantly I would get sick after a few weeks. Now I can run on 6, but any less than that and I fall asleep sometime in early evening. Any more than 9 and it takes me a LONG time to wake up and I'll be groggy for hours.

Lance2020x

Samsmom

My daughter sleeps 9-10 hrs on school nights and as much as 14 hrs on the weekends. She also has a slow start to her morning partly due to meds. she takes to help her sleep. Before the meds she slept about 2-4 hrs a night due to mental health issues. We seem to have gone from one extreme to another, but the cf docs don't seem to think it is a problem.

Samsmom

My daughter sleeps 9-10 hrs on school nights and as much as 14 hrs on the weekends. She also has a slow start to her morning partly due to meds. she takes to help her sleep. Before the meds she slept about 2-4 hrs a night due to mental health issues. We seem to have gone from one extreme to another, but the cf docs don't seem to think it is a problem.

Samsmom