How often do you sterilize nebs?

RMHOLLIS

I USE THE PARI NEBS, AND I USE A BAY BOTTLE STERILIZER. ONE WILL LAST ME ABOUT THREE YEARS, AND IT IS A LOT LESS WORK THAN BOILING THE NEBS EVERY DAY.

RMHOLLIS

I USE THE PARI NEBS, AND I USE A BAY BOTTLE STERILIZER. ONE WILL LAST ME ABOUT THREE YEARS, AND IT IS A LOT LESS WORK THAN BOILING THE NEBS EVERY DAY.

RMHOLLIS

RMHOLLIS

RMHOLLIS

T

TonyaH

I'm strict, too. All nebs go from the "dirty bowl" , to the soapy water, to the stovetop for boiling, to the towel to dry, to the airtight "clean bowl" every night.

T

TonyaH

I'm strict, too. All nebs go from the "dirty bowl" , to the soapy water, to the stovetop for boiling, to the towel to dry, to the airtight "clean bowl" every night.

T

TonyaH

T

TonyaH

T

TonyaH

S

semperfiohana

after i do my breathing treatments, my nebs get rinsed out and then they soak in a bath of vingear and water until their next use.

S

semperfiohana

after i do my breathing treatments, my nebs get rinsed out and then they soak in a bath of vingear and water until their next use.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Vinegar isn't approved by the CFF for sterilization of nebs. And bugs like pseudo can live in tap and distilled water. Best to boil after each use for 10 minutes.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Vinegar isn't approved by the CFF for sterilization of nebs. And bugs like pseudo can live in tap and distilled water. Best to boil after each use for 10 minutes.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member